Anyone out there live in a very dry climate?

Toni

I live in a very dry climate, Colorado Springs,Co. I need suggestions and help on keeping my hair moist and strong. I am currently using Fantasia ic nightime hair treatment at night with perm repair every other day on the ends. I only use heat once a week min, my hair is to my bra strap currently. My shampoo and condtioner is Pantene for curly hair. The biggest obstacle for me is that in Colorado washing your hair every two to three days is worse for it then weekly because the mositure from your hair is gone instantly. In Colorado there is NO moisture in the air, your hair and skin get very dry without constant attention almost and obsessive care. Does anyone on this board live in a dry climate and if so what do you use? Your help would be apperciated.
Hair type 4a

I live in Minnesota so you can imagine...
i can't believe how dry it gets- my skin looks like an alligator's, my hair...actually behaves better because it doesn't frizz...no moisture...
But to keep it from drying out, i use the Care free curl moisturizer, and leave-in conditioners...but i don't know if I'm the best to give advice
crazy.gif

Back