anyone texlax with mizani? better than phyto?

kimbaparis

i have been hiding my hair for three months after horrid breakage after a phytorelaxer. i don't know what went wrong. i am wondering if i should switch to mizani or give the phytorelaxer another try since now i know about protecting my hair with silk. any suggestions? i have tighty tighty fine thick 4b hair that loves to break.
thanks so much. i have 2 appts scheduled for next friday one at a mizani salon one at the phyto salon. i don't know which one to cancel.

PocaNJ

I have never used Mizani, but I have used Phyto successfully.

I think that you should try Mizani, because you did not have a good experience with Phyto (dryness). Phyto may not be a good fit for your hair.

Either way, be sure to post your results! Good luck!:)

kimbaparis

bumpin for mizani texlaxers. thinking that i may have to just protein my hair a week before then protect it with silk and go back to phyto.

mrslollis

I did my hair with Mizani and I don't remember the strength I used. It came out really nice. I should have left it on my edges longer but I like the results overall. I have 4b hair as well I'll have to get my husband to snap a picture.

The first time I tried to texlax I used something else and then I was like forget it i'm going strait. So my friend had the mizani and I put it all over my head and it just came out super curly.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I've never used Phyto but I've use Mizani Mild and in the past Regular and I love it! I never overprocess nor burn. I changed to them from Silk Elements and I like them MUCH better and I consider SE a pretty decent relaxer!

taz007

I use Phyto II. I just purchased Mizani BB. I will use the Mizani only on my nape the next time that I relax and compare the two.

I am VERY happy with Phyto except for the dryness which was rectified by using the Biolage Cera-Repair. Ceramides are a MUST for No-Lye relaxed heads.