Phyto. Vs. Mizani Sensitive Scalp-- recommendations please

mahogany_horizons

Well,

I'm 6 weeks post, and to give myself a break, since I just came off of a 24 week stretch, I plan to relax in 4 to 6 weeks. So, I want to have a kit around for this.

I'm currently using Silk Elements, but I want to try something different. I don't know if it's because I hadn't relaxed in a while, but I found it to be so drying this time, and it took me about 6 weeks to get the moisture back into my hair and scalp.

I'm stuck between Phyto and Mizani. I have read many say that Phyto left them dry, tangly, and underprocessed. I've been there before, and I find that frightening. In fact, I had that issue when not using SE, and it resulted in a major set back that I am still recovering from.

For the ladies who use phyto, or mizani, or anyone who may have used both, which do you recommend and why?

I'd be using the No Lye Mizani (and I believe phyto is only available as now lye).

I'm leaning toward the Mizani, and purchasing the whole system, the honey shield, scalp protector, conditioner, etc.

I like Phyto, but can't find a salon that specializes in this, and my mother would be the one relaxing me, and Mizani looks more like it would be how she normally relaxes, whereas phyto looks different, plus I read it is super hard to rinse.

What are your thoughts ladies?