Anyone up for a summer water challenge?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Hey, I can ask, can't I? :grin: If you really want to be good, try just water all summer. If you drink anything, drink water. you can make an exception of course, but the general idea is just water all summer long while your hair flourishes ;)

CarLiTa

I'm in! i've been doing this for a while but now i'll be strict about it. I'll also drink 2 glasses of milk a day, and I'll only drink orange and coconut juice as juices.

Diane71

I'm in!! I drink water more now than I ever have but I'll be more consistent during the hot summer months ahead also.

Next relaxer touch-up: July 23rd, 2005
Currently taking: Great Hair Vitamins 6,000mcg Biotin
Fish Oil Vitamins for overall health
Prenatal Vitamins 2 x's day Folic Acid 2000 mg.
In works:http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Okay....so let's do an end of the month check in...let's go through the end of August...thats when school starts for me. :) So the last day of each month, we can check in. So that leaves June, July, and August. Yeah, I like that!

Mizani_Mrs

And just to inspire you ladies....if you are consistent with drinking water for like 3 weeks then it will become habitual and you crave other drinks less and less. For me, i've been drinking plenty of water for a year now and i do not crave sugar drinks like i used to. I drink 1 cup of tea every morning and occasionally may drink fruit juices. I'll drink about 65-80ozs of water a day and maybe 10ozs of milk a day (when i take my vits). I have a 32oz cup on my desk at work and i sip on it through-out the day, filling it twice. Then when i get home i'll drink maybe 20ozs with my dinner. I will have a can of diet soda probably 2x/month... You will be surprised that you crave water whenever you are thirsty. for me when i'm thirsty i absolutely need a big cup of water and nothing else will do. so anyways, i hope thats inspiration so you won't feel like you will ALWAYS hate drinking water....you'll get used to it.

shellzfoshizzle

Mizani_Mrs said:
And just to inspire you ladies....if you are consistent with drinking water for like 3 weeks then it will become habitual and you crave other drinks less and less. For me, i've been drinking plenty of water for a year now and i do not crave sugar drinks like i used to. I drink 1 cup of tea every morning and occasionally may drink fruit juices. I'll drink about 65-80ozs of water a day and maybe 10ozs of milk a day (when i take my vits). I have a 32oz cup on my desk at work and i sip on it through-out the day, filling it twice. Then when i get home i'll drink maybe 20ozs with my dinner. I will have a can of diet soda probably 2x/month... You will be surprised that you crave water whenever you are thirsty. for me when i'm thirsty i absolutely need a big cup of water and nothing else will do. so anyways, i hope thats inspiration so you won't feel like you will ALWAYS hate drinking water....you'll get used to it.

Thanks Mizani!!! I do believe this works!

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I've already challenged myself to drink water throughout the warm months. Count me in! I'll be taking my empty Simply Orange bottle and fill it up with water before bed, so I'll have ice cold water to drink during the day. I just recently stopped drinking Kool-Aid with my dinner, and began drinking H2O every day.

Note to self: I'm buying more of the Crystal Light On The Go to mix with my 20 oz. bottles of water that I'll be stocking sometime. Gotta hide the mixes from my sister. LOL

BC

shellzfoshizzle

:shocked: I slipped...had a pepsi. :sekret: I didn't do it on purpose tho...please forgive me :cry3:

Each time I slip, I think I am going to MAKE myself drink TWO more bottles of aqua. :guiness:

Miz_Complexity

I'm in. I don't like water all like that. I was reading on the forum about to much water dilutes the sodium in your blood so watch out.