ANYONE USE JOICO MOISTURE RECOVERY??

MRJ1972

I am trying to find a good moisturizing shampoo...I hear good things about the reconstructor for this line, so I was wondering about their moisture recovery products....

Is there anyone who used this product? If so, where you satisified with the results.

My teenage daughter has REALLY dry hair and NOTHING that I have used thus far has combatted this problem....EX: Kera Care, AO Moisturizing Shampoo, Design Essentials.....:nono:

MRJ1972

I am trying to find a good moisturizing shampoo...I hear good things about the reconstructor for this line, so I was wondering about their moisture recovery products....

Is there anyone who used this product? If so, where you satisified with the results.

My teenage daughter has REALLY dry hair and NOTHING that I have used thus far has combatted this problem....EX: Kera Care, AO Moisturizing Shampoo, Design Essentials.....:nono:

Oh, and I have started pre-poo her with jojoba oil and cheapie moisturizing conditioners, but her hair is still DRY!!!!!

Keen

I've been using this after my egg treatments which leaves my hair hard because of the protein. JOICO Moisture Recovery makes my hair feel like butter afterward.

To combat the dryness, you will either have to wash your hair often or use a good moisturizing hair creme in between. I have to use NTM every other day to keep my hair moist in between washes.

pinkchocolatedaisy

I LOVE Joico esp the MR line. I tried the shampoo but wasn't all that impressed. The conditioner and treatment balm are my dry hair quenchers...i just can't always get them cheap or easily. The best shampoo for me has been Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo. It is sulfate free.

MRJ1972

What leave in are you using? Do you use an addtional moisturizer besides conditioner?

I use NTM as a leave in and seal with jojoba oil...I may not be using enough product because I did a twist out on her and it was extremely dry at the scalp as well...She has always had dry/itchy scalp, but the scalp thing is getting better because I am using the natural oils during the pre-poo...so now I need to combat the actual hair!!!! :rolleyes:

Muse

I use to use Joico exclusively and I LOVED the MR line until I found Aveda. The MR balm is great! I also liked the regular conditioner and the shampoo. I had to stop using the shampoo because no matter how hard I scrubbed I would always have a white buildup on my scalp, I suspect it was a reaction to the sulfates since I started washing more often while using this line. I dont have that problem any more since I started using Aveda poos.

I am exclusively using Aveda poos and cons now but if I had to return to one MR item it would be the balm-that stuff moisturizes VERY well.

pmichael52172

I use the shampoo and conditioner. I like it but am not wow'ed by it. As usual, when I use it all up, I'll be looking for another brand. I'm a pj, but make it a hard fast rule to use it all up before buying something else... unless it's damaging my hair.

Leesh

This is the Greatest Line I have used thus far, It makes My hair feel like a newborn baby's hair, Just Luchious!
O Trust, You will not regret it.

spacetygrss

I use the Moisture Recovery line. I love it, particularly the Moisture Recovery Balm. It makes my hair feel like butter, especially if I sit under the dryer for a few minutes.