Anyone Use Kerastase Products?

metamorfhosis

Hello-

Does anyone use Kerastase products? They are a high end product of Loreal. My cousin uses this line and she has healthy looking hair even though she uses the flat iron everyday.

The shampoo is about $32.00, conditioner runs $53.00, and leave in conditioner is about $29.00.

Is this product worth the money? Has it changed the condition of your hair?

Here is a link to Kerastase-----> Kérastase Paris

grnidmonster

I just bought the treatment for aging, fine hair and I am wondering about others experiences also. I haven't tried it yet but, since I just did a aphogee treatment, I think I will this evening.

FlawedBeauty

i tried one of their products a while back and i can't remember which but i was not impressed and would not purchase again.:nono:

chellero

Wife Supremacist
Ever since I noticed that the main ingredient in Ojon Restorative is pam oil (incredibly cheap) I have been suspicious of really expensive products. I just looked at the products for curly hair on the site and they list palm oil and shorea under technology. Both of these are inexpensive oils. There's no full ingredient list, so I can't tell if the product are worthwhile or not, but I have yet to see a conditioner or shampoo that was worth $58 for such a small container. Maybe if you find the full ingredient list you can figure out whether or not it's worth the purchase price.

ravenmerlita

I use quite a few Kerastase products and love them. My favorites are the treatment masks -- Nutridefense to maintain moisture in dry hair, Oleo Relax to treat dry frizzy hair, Age Recharge for strength and shine and Volumactive to give body and volume to fine/thin hair. Also I use the Oleo Relax Serum which works wonders for reducing frizz and keeping my hair straight when I roller set.

Loliz

Interesting that you mentioned this product. I just went to the salon today and my hairdresser used the Kerastase Oleo Relax shampoo and Masque (conditioner) and I SWEAR my hair HAS NEVER IN MY WHOLE life felt this good!!! It is amazing. I will definitely be getting some of this stuff as soon as I finish up my Keracare, although that is good too, but this stuff is ridiculous!
Please no one have anything bad to say about this line. I don't want to hear it. Although I wouldn't be surprised. It is almost too good to be true!

honeybadgirl

my gf was just telling about this line last week. she said she read about it in magazines. the celebrities use it. i would be willing to try it

AbundantlyBlessed

I know that some of you may be turned off by the price, but Kerastase Products are worth every penny. I was introduced to the product by the a woman in the salon who grew her hair from shoulder length to BSL using the conditioner on a weekly basis.
Now that I have discovered LHCF and have recommited to healthy hair, it has been re-added to my list of staples. HTH:drunk:

Also, I woud like to introduce myself to all of you. I'm a newbie that consider myself to be fortunate to be part of this forum. Please let PM me if you are in West Virginia, as I recently relocated to WV from NY....missing my Dominican salon like crazy.

Love you all.

Last edited:

Loliz

It IS expensive, I think I will continue to use my Keracare and alternate with the Kerastase every so often. I can't afford to use it every week and the Keracare is good enough, but that Kerastase is unreal.