Kerastase and Loreal products!!!

thinkpinkprincess

Does anybody use Loreal products and have good results? Kerastase is from the Loreal line, as is Nature's Therapy and after reading a couple threads about ceramides, which some of Loreal's products apparently contain, I am interested in trying them... however, I don't hear about them much at all here :look:

Ladies who use these and like/love your results please speak up! :grin:

Fine 4s

Does anybody use Loreal products and have good results? Kerastase is from the Loreal line, as is Nature's Therapy and after reading a couple threads about ceramides, which some of Loreal's products apparently contain, I am interested in trying them... however, I don't hear about them much at all here :look:

I've used one of the Karastase products to DC but I wasn't all that impressed with the level of moisture after I rinsed the product out. The same experience with the Nature's Therapy line, or at least for their DC.
I'm interested in using the Mizani products...

MAMATO

I'd like to try the Kerastase Masquintense, but it is quite expensive. I put it in my to buy list since I've heard some good reviews on it.

thinkpinkprincess

I'd like to try the Kerastase Masquintense, but it is quite expensive. I put it in my to buy list since I've heard some good reviews on it.

you're totally right, they are expensive which is why I would like to get some reviews b4 trying! I really want to try the vita ciment ceramides treatment!!

clever

I tried the cerment thermique but it wan't worth the money IMHO.loreal nutrigloss conditioner/treatment sucked...not one lick of moisture

lalalauren

Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture conditioner was the best product I've ever used. It made my hair SO soft. I stopped using it because I was a jobless teenager at the time and $8 was not in my budget. Maybe I'll buy some.

Ballerina_Bun

I have been using Kerastase for years. I have used other products, but I always go back to Kerastase because it works so well.

skipper

kerastase is magic in my hair especially when im stretching. i only start using my kerastase when my hair is at least 8 weeks post my ng loves it and the comb just slips right through. i use the elixer oleo relax its expensive so i use it very sparingly.

*fabulosity*

I love love love love Kerastase. I also love Loreal Professional.

Kerastase:
Bain De Recharge
Bain De Satin 3
Ciment Thermique
Multiprotective hair spray (in the green bottle)

onejamifan

I used the Oleo Relax line for a while but was not totally blown away. I love the smell and occasionally use the serum for my roller sets or after drying. Nothing magical for me, but I'm sure many others have had better results...

ravenmerlita

Kerastase Masquintense is one of my favorites. Leaves my hair soft and strengthened and cuts down on breakage. Another favorite is the Age Recharge mask which seems to restore elasticity to my hair and leaves my hair really supple and easy to manage.

Nita81

I am very interested in the Oleo Relax serum and the resistance ciment reconstructor milk. Is this line sold in department stores?