Anything embarassing ever happen to you

LucieLoo12

at church?

I remember we had a service where all of our 5 churches come together for a service. It's like over a thousand people. So I am like in the third pew row, pratically right in the front. So I had a long skirt on and some heels. I was clapping my hands and starting picking my legs up a little doing a little dance, and the next thing happen was.......my heel gets caught in skirt and pulls my skirt down. Now why that day of all days, I had some huge big orange draws on :ohwell:. This was exactly how my emotions went :blush::nono::perplexed:ohwell::sad::sad::sad:...and then later on :spinning::lol:. Now when you in the front pew everyone in the back can see you. All I heard was gasps, and ooohhh and ahhhhhas, I was mortified. but I got over it :lol:. Til the very day I dont wear heels with long skirts, I will with a dress, but not a skirt, and this was like 4yrs ago.

Anyone else got stories?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
lol.... this is more recently.. once, praise and worship service was full of God's Presence, I was 'happy' too and before I realize it, my head jerked back and my wig almost flew off. It was cocked to the side and I quickly adjusted it after I felt it was heavier on one side. One of my hoop earrings had fallen to the floor and hubby got it from under a seat and gave it to me. He was smiling the whole time and I just thought he was 'happy' too... but I didn't realize how funny it was until after service when he told me in the row behind us, three young girls were cracking up and he was laughing too but held it in. He was smart to tell me all that after service .. lol

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I just know some others have good church stories.. lemme go grab my :pop:

Fun thread! :yep:

LucieLoo12

lol.... this is more recently.. once, praise and worship service was full of God's Presence, I was 'happy' too and before I realize it, my head jerked back and my wig almost flew off. It was cocked to the side and I quickly adjusted it after I felt it was heavier on one side. One of my hoop earrings had fallen to the floor and hubby got it from under a seat and gave it to me. He was smiling the whole time and I just thought he was 'happy' too... but I didn't realize how funny it was until after service when he told me in the row behind us, three young girls were cracking up and he was laughing too but held it in. He was smart to tell me all that after service .. lol

This happen to one of our sisters and she didn't care...Her wig came all the way off, she was still praising Him looll

menina

Believing the book of Revelations
yea about a month ago.

i was wearing one of pleaded skirts with a lot of fabric and came back from the bathroom with the back of my skirt rolled up. :blush: i had on pantyhose but still and it was right before altar call. i'm very thankful for the women who told me and came up behind me so everybody didn't see my undies. :lol:

if i remember any childhood memories, i'll be back with more.

LucieLoo12

:lachen:

It's wierd that this is the most common thing that happens to women.lol :lol:

I had a looonngg piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe. I walked all the way from the back to the front. No one told me, I just happen to look down :ohwell:

yea about a month ago.

i was wearing one of pleaded skirts with a lot of fabric and came back from the bathroom with the back of my skirt rolled up. :blush: i had on pantyhose but still and it was right before altar call. i'm very thankful for the women who told me and came up behind me so everybody didn't see my undies. :lol:

loolalooh

Yes! I forgot to zip up the side of my shirt. Little did I know, my skin (from the sideview of breasts down to my hip) was showing throughout the service. I can only hope no one caught that. :look:

auparavant

:lol:

Iwanthealthyhair67

@Lucieloo12 and @Laela

too funny, I have a wig story too

last year this lady was visiting at my church, she was feeling 'happy' and couldn't contain herself ran round the church, stopped did her lil dance and the wig fell off the usher trying to help her picked it up and threw it to another usher who then threw it somewhere across the room. :lachen: It was so funny they were so busy trying to help her they wasn;t checking for that wig it was getting in the way.

On sunday past this same lady visited our church (haven't seen her in a long time), all I could do was smile.

LucieLoo12

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

@Lucieloo12 and @Laela

too funny, I have a wig story too

last year this lady was visiting at my church, she was feeling 'happy' and couldn't contain herself ran round the church, stopped did her lil dance and the wig fell off the usher trying to help her picked it up and threw it to another usher who then threw it somewhere across the room. :lachen: It was so funny they were so busy trying to help her they wasn;t checking for that wig it was getting in the way.

On sunday past this same lady visited our church (haven't seen her in a long time), all I could do was smile.

nubiennze

yea about a month ago.

:lachen::lachen: This is exactly what happened to me, except my faux pas wasn't noticed by any grown women who would've offered assistance--only a group of teenagers who snickered until I figured out what was going on. :ohwell:

Thankfully this was right before Sunday evening service, and the kids were pretty much the only ones in the sanctuary at the time...but I still walked all the way from the bathroom to the third pew from the front with my skirt tucked into my draws...