April 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

blackeyes31626

-shampoo with SM retention poo
-applied henna/indigo paste
-apply indigo paste
-dc using the most moisturizing con in my little stash
-moisturize and seal with some activator gel and afroveda oil
-cornrow my hair, hopefully

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Hot oil treatment followed by a nice shampoo and conditioner.

I haven't done a hot oil in awhile so I am marinating on Jardin Oil right now watching a movie. Insomnia and hair is real! LOL

ronie

ronie THANKS LOVE! :bighug:. I can't either. I hope its kinky and springy. I cannot wait till my twist outs hang like yours :drool::love:...YASSS!
EnExitStageLeft
You are not far from that, if you are not already there. My hair was barely 7 inches in my siggy twistout. I was about 20 months post relaxer. I'm a slow grower, and by then I had trimmed at least 3 times.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Cowash: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Cowash (really like this)
Protein: Komaza PS
DC: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Leave in: Oyin Hair Dew and a little IC Fantasia heat protectant serum
Style: Light tension blow dry into a bun or twists

Bun Mistress

OK the weave take down took 4 hours last night so I only got to a sesame oil scalp treatment. I ended up doing a sake citron honey scalp treatment to cleanase my scalp. Then "shampoos with olive oil and pink bean powder. deep conditioned with Skin food egg conditer then AO Jojoba conditioner. And finally rinsed with licorice tea which was awesome.

Air drying now after applying kinky curly. Hair feels awesome.

spacetygrss

I plan to wash and then sit under the dryer with the Sheamoisture hair masque. Then, I'll airdry in a few big twists and be done. I don't have time for twisting/braiding today so I'll be bunning it this week.

spellinto

Today's my DC day. I just used an oil to finger detangle my hair, now I am letting it absorb under 2 plastic caps for awhile just to soften my strands and get some ceramides. Next I will rinse, dc, apply a smoothing conditioner, air dry, and crosswrap. I may style my hair afterwards in either flexis or bantu knots.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Right now, I'm pre-pooing with KV Bhringraj Oil on my scalp and HV Vatika Frosting on the length.
  • Will cleanse with KeraCare Sulfate Free Detangling Poo.
  • Will do a protein treatment with either Nexxus Emergencee or Komaza Care Protein Strengthener. I can't decide which one I want to try first.
  • Will DC with SD Vanilla Silk.
  • Will LCO with SD WGBC, Creme de la Silk, and Nourish Oil in Pink Sugar.
  • I'm not sure if I'll do a flexi rod set or braid out.

Blairx0

hair goal doen.

Deep conditioned
Installed curlformers
Made flaxseed gel
update hair blog

productive weekend in the hair realm of life

curlyTisME

Didn't wash my hair, gonna pre poo tonight with warm oils and wash tomorrow. I realized I need to take a trip to the BSS.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Yes ma'am...about 4 inches. MileHighDiva

:thud: Good Lawd! Well we know that your ends are healthy now!

ETA: I just looked at your new blog post. You'll be back to full WL for the Holidays and you'll be stuntin' on everybody with a full hemline, :yep:

Because you're retouching at 10 weeks, I recommend skipping dust/trimming on your next touch-up and definitely dusting 1/4" on the following touch-up in 20 weeks. However, you know what is best for your strands, so if you feel compelled to dust/trim in 10 weeks, do what you need to do, divachyk.

Last edited:

emada

Going to wash and use up the rest of my henna. I don't think it's enough for a full application so I'm going to concentrate on areas I need strength, like my nape. It has to go since it expires this month... :look:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
MileHighDiva, I was trimming every other TU and split endering on the touch ups when I didn't get a trim. Somewhere along the way, I fell out of that habit. I might need to re-incorporate to keep the ends healthy. I won't dust/trim every touch up though, or at least that's not the immediate plan. Thanks for checking up on me. :blowkiss: