April Fools No Heat Challengers!! Check in!!

KiSseS03

Hi Ladies!!

There are only 2 months left for the challenge, how are you holdin out??

I'm doing great, the Official Start Date of the challenge was January 1st, 2006, but I personally started on November 25, 2005. Haven't slipped up once! I braided my hair in late December so that helped, but I'll be unbraiding in the next week or so...

Sweet_Ambrosia

So far so good! :)

I really dont miss using heat, I never really did use it all that much anyway. Maybe once or twice a month. I think sometime in the future I may just use it twice a year, but for now I'm pretty content with using it every 3 months. :)

jaded_faerie

I wasnt in this challenge. But I havent straightened my hair since the 19th and dont plan to till April 1st(my bday) :)

MiWay

Can't remember if I'm in the challenge or not...I've joined so many. But I haven't used heat for a while now...maybe 2 months. I don't even miss it!

KiSseS03

Only a few weeks left ladies! How's everyone doing?

I just took wout my braids and I have 5 months of THICK newgrowth! I'm rocking the rollerset pulled back into a bun w/ a flower right now...

WaterMoccasin

Humph. :) Well, I used it for Valentine's and I might use it again this Friday- I'll try not to.
But that's it! Promise.
I'm putting braids in soon anyway.

cocowhite

I don't know if I joined the no heat challenge for April, but I haven't used heat since february 9th and don't plan on to, until my next touch up.

FunkyDiva

I'm not a member of this challenge because I'm fairly new to the board, but I havent used heat since January 20, 2006 and not planning on using it until May 23. My hair seems to be more healthy and my ends look great, but I miss the heat because I can't do anything with my hair. I just usually rod it up and where it curly. Since I have a massive amount of NG I'm experiencing shrinkage and I'm so sad :crying3: because I just cant do anything. I can't roll it because it just don't come out right. I don't think I'll every use heat the way I used to because my hair looks and feel so healthy but I just need it straightened. I'm going to stay strong and keep the promise I made my hair:ohwell: