Votes: 81 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Seasons have no effect on my growth rate

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrsHouston

Sometimes pregnancy growth comes after the baby. Some folx dont get it at all.

I never knew this, but looking back...had baby Aug 2009 between Oct 09 and Jan had major growth spur...although it never really grows "during" the pregnancy.

Bnster

I just started my hair journey last year, so hum, I never thought about the weather annd hair growth. I look forward in documentating it.

chasturner84

I don't know if I should be expecting a spurt because I'm not sure if the weather has any impact on my hair. If I do get a summer spurt, I will probably be APL by the end of the summer! This will be my first summer tracking my hair growth...I hope my hair surprises me!!! :rolleyes: Bring on the co washing, scurl, and Tennessee humidity! :grin:

BlkOnyx488

HOPEFULLY I have been taking Biotin for 3 months now, so according to something I heard on a yt video it takes 3 months for the biotin building up in your system before you begain to notice the effects. So that's why I am expecting a spurt!

hairdrama:{

yep! the heat, the excercise, the cowashing, the water intake........hair just take off.........lol......I love summer growth......;)

bablou00

Yes my hair loves the heat, more cowashes, and longer runs!!! My hair slowed down during this SAD winter!!! Im hoping for a big growth spurt

Ijanei

wow Im just learning all kinds of things on this forum, i didnt even know anything about a "summer spurt":lachen: so now I guess I AM expecting one:lick:

davisbr88

I don't know if the weather affects my growth. I just joined LHCF not too long ago so I hadn't been documenting my growth before so this will be my first summer with LHCF! I am definitely excited to see what will happen.
Does anyone know why people have better growth during the summer? Does the heat stimulate the scalp more, or improve circulation or something? Just curious. :)

Chevelure618

YES! My hair grew SOOO slowly this last 13.5 week stretch. Plus I am getting into scalp massages with oils so this will help.

Hair2Here

I'm definitely looking for a growth spurt this summer. I did a length check from Jan. - Mar. and was too impressed with the results even maintaining an aggressive daily workout routine.

miss_cheveious

This will be my first summer with LHCF so I'm hoping so.. In the past my mum has commented on my summer growth and this along with my better hair care methods should definately yield some great results!

nique3

I'm looking forward to it, I hope to be APL by the end of summer!!!! Also my natural curls love the humidity, it always feels softer in the summer.

Sapphire_chic

I hope so but to be honest I don't really know how to tell, I dont measure my growth during the winter but it still seems to grow at an alright rate. I guess if i make incredible progress then i'll know *fingers crossed* :grin:

Nasdaq_Diva

I'm really looking forward to it! The summer heat causes me to co-wash moer, drink more water. I workout more too. Both imo contribute to the hair boost!

drappedup

I'm just curious for those of you who say you experience far more growth in the summer than in the winter...... why do you believe that is? Is there anything particular? Inquiring minds...

Valerie

Yes, I have been massaging my head more, twice, plus I have been taking 5mg Biotin on a more regular basis, I am thinking of rinsing twice daily as well. I tend to do more in the summer, also I have to keep it up in the autumn and winter also.

Vonnieluvs08

My growth spurt starts in the summer & you can see the final result by Nov. My hair is weird like that. November my hair goes into hibernation mode growing at a 1/4in per month rate