I need thickness

Maxitonia

I really missed my thick hair, my hair now is thin I always had thick hair all my life I just don't know what happened to it in the last few months since it started falling off. I have been taking few vitamins consistently everyday for the last two months. I'm taking GNC ultranourish, PP biotin 5000 mg, MSM 1000 amino fuel liquid and biosil. I haven't been coloring my hair as I used to do. What can I do to thicken my hair what I'm I missing in my regimen please tell me. I need the thickness more than the length, for me long thin hair is not that good.

Isis77

Are you relaxed, natural or something in between? I know a lot of ladies on here who relax stretch their relaxers to achieve more thickness (and some "texlax"- a relaxer left on for a shorter time) so their hair won't be so straight and will be thicker.

Maxitonia

Yes I was just reading about mega tek and will definitley want to give it a try. I will order it next week when I get some money.

TLC1020

I really missed my thick hair too... It thinned out a bit from a lot of shedding over time and I never thought to add protein until I started seeing it thin out :wallbash:. After doing the protein treatment I notice my hair has stopped the really bad shedding :ohwell:. But I want my thickness back, I stretch my relaxers to 10-12 weeks, rarely use heat and bun almost all the time.. I hope it works :ohwell:

I really missed my thick hair, my hair now is thin I always had thick hair all my life I just don't know what happened to it in the last few months since it started falling off. I have been taking few vitamins consistently everyday for the last two months. I'm taking GNC ultranourish, PP biotin 5000 mg, MSM 1000 amino fuel liquid and biosil. I haven't been coloring my hair as I used to do. What can I do to thicken my hair what I'm I missing in my regimen please tell me. I need the thickness more than the length, for me long thin hair is not that good.

Jadore_tay

May i ask what products are using? are you relaxed? natural? How do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

Maxitonia

I'm natural, I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the times, I deep condition once a week and use protein once every six weeks. I'm not using any growth aides.

CurlyMoo

MEGA-TEK GULL, MEGA-TEK!!!!!!

Enter to win a free bottle.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=290935

guudhair

Ayurvedic Herbs may help thicken it back up...I use the herbs to wash my hair and it makes it very thick and strong...I've been using it since February and I haven't had any problems with it.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Vitamins really help (though results are really noticed until 2-3 months after taking them consistently but they do work). I don't use growth aids but maybe you can give them a try. I remember there was a thread on thickening hair. Maybe you can do a search for it. HHG!

PureSilver

I wanna achieve thickness now, the difference with me and OP is that i have naturally thin fine hair, but the method of stretch relaxers(tried & proven) is so true that it helps to thicken the hair over time. You can also try using mild strength relaxer and watch your hair thicken overtime.