At LONG last, got my re-touch done!

Lindy

BRH,

I LOVE your hair!!! It's the perfect length, and it looks so thick, shiny, and healthy!!! Definitely an inspiration! Keep doing exactly what you're doing, and you'll be at your goal in no time!!!!

/images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Julia

Your hair looks really beautiful. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

I am trying to recover from some MAJOR damage that was done to my hair last year. Seeing your hair (and all of my other LHCF Sista's tresses) gives me the confidence that I can and will have beautiful healthy bra-strap length (and longer) relaxed hair.

Thanks for sharing. This board is such a wonderful place to be.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and encouragements. The girls on here REALLY help you keep going...

Legs71:
I do my hair at Le Var Hair Design on the upper west side, 72nd street. I believe its $75 for a relaxer but if I were you I would call them to double check. I get charged less because Marcia, my stylist,, is a personal friend of the family. Also, to answer your other question, I've not yet reached the longest that my hair has ever been. When I used to wear dry curly perms years ago (let your sooooulll glow /images/graemlins/crazy.gif), I had it blow dried straight for a wedding when I was around 18 and it was on or just below bra strap. I was shocked.

NayNay:
I get my hair trimmed by a lady called Miguelina. Her salon is between 88 and 89th street on 1st Avenue. She trims exactly what you tell her to. I don't know the wash/set prices at Le Var. I only go there for re-touches. I have wash and sets done at a Dominican salon close to my home.

Tiahes:

I switched from Affirm lye regular to mild relaxer approx 4 months ago.

NayNay

Thanks Babe! Maybe I will try Miguelina for all my trims. Is that the name of her salon???? Thanks so much!

adrienne0914

your hair is just GORGEOUS!!!! you've made a lot of progress since november, girl! my favorite pic of yours is still the one with the ginger Colourshines. everytime i see it, i wanna get a cellophane!

go, girl!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

adrienne

Here's the info I posted to someone else on the board about her who went and was very pleased with her trim too:

Address is 1st ave between 88 and 89th streets. tel 212 410 9109. Ask for Miguelina only to do the trim, its a nice quiet salon and she does EXACTLY what you say.

I don't know the name of the salon actually, strangely enough /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Adrienne0914,

Thanks girl. By the way I just wanted to thank you for the s-curl recommendation and answering my questions on it. This is definitely the best moisturizing tip I've been given so far for coping with re-growth.

What a find!!!

Thanks again /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

azul11

that was me who went to miguelina after your recommendation. /images/graemlins/smile.gif i told them about the site and said i was recommended by you, of course i didnt know your name but i said she recommended it and miguelina would do what i asked and she did. /images/graemlins/weird.gif it made such a difference. before i went in my hair would have little pieces coming out and it was dry and not responding to anything. when she was done no broken pieces, the hair responded to moisture and looked healthy. AND she made my hair even!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif so i am beyond happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH. a million times thank you!! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif God bless you all.

Kitkat

Your hair looks absolutely great, girl. Keep doing what you're doing! Your pics are definitely inspirational.

Tara

/images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

O.k. I showed my hair a picture of your hair, and it's in LOVE!!

I agree with everything that has been said here. You have made TREMENDOUS progress!!!!! I LOVE it!! Gorgeous hair!!!!

canuck

brownrelaxedhair...
dayum! you almost make me yearn for a perm.

YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

BronxDiva

Your hair came out very nice /images/graemlins/laugh.gif You can see a big difference from November 21st to January. Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AZJeepgurl

Re: The missing link

Would someone/anyone post the link to BRH's hair pics? Couldn't find it in "user list" or this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Tammi
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
AZJeepgurl said:
Would someone/anyone post the link to BRH's hair pics? Couldn't find it in "user list" or this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Tammi
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Tammi,

It's posted as a part of her signature. You may have this option turned off. You can go to My Home to turn it on. HTH.

Armyqt

OMG, BRH your hair looks gorgreous! /images/graemlins/wink.gif It has grown a lot. whatever you're doing, keep up the good work!!

AZJeepgurl

Yay! Thanks, Allandra. I guess I didn't really understand what the signature option really meant.

JerseyGirl

BRH - Your hair looks beautiful. You have it all. The thickness, the length and the health. It up the good work.

Jenai

BRH your hair does look thicker since your Nov pics. It literally glows. /images/graemlins/grin.gif