~~~Aubrey Organics=Best Prepoos!!~~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I LOVE Aubrey Organics for my prepoos but I'm having trouble categorizing them....is the Island Naturals a moisturizing prepoo or a proteinn prepoo? My hair seems really moiturized after rinsing it but "Almond Protein" is like the third ingredient. I'm curious about this because I like to prepoo with moistrure and DC with protein or vice versa.

Healthb4Length

I can't answer your question but I wanted to say I agree with you about the Aubrey products. I love them as pre-poos, they are the best! I haven't used the Island naturals yet but I would love to hear some imput...bump!

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I'd say it's more of a moisturizing conditioner. Though I'm not crazy about the smell, it did work really good in my hair as a prepoo.

Cheleigh

I think that Aubrey (the company) considers it a moisturing conditioner, based on how they segregate their product lines by color--yellow is generally for dry hair.

I use or have used the Honeysuckle Rose, Island Naturals, and White Camelia (all with yellow labels) and I consider them all moisturizing. The green label is for normal, blue for oily and pink/magenta for special care.

MissLawyerLady

You can also DC on dry hair with AO Conditioners (which is really the same as a prepoo). I think Island Naturals and Honeysuckle Rose are both moisturizing condishes. I love Honey Rose. The GPB is a light protein and its wonderful too. AO has worked well for me even after poo'ing too.