Rave: Aubrey Organics makes the BEST conditioners!!

gimbap

I am just in love with Aubrey Organics conditioners! First I tried the Honeysuckle Rose, then the Island Naturals, and today I picked up the White Camellia. They are all LOVELY! :love: They all smell great, moisterize like no other, and give AMAZING slip!

Just thought I'd share

SVT

You should try the Jojoba and Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner. The bottle says it's for Dry/Damaged hair. It's on the expensive side but worth it!

I apply it after a CW to wet hair. Pin my hair up, shower/bathe, apply a little more water then detangle with wide tooth comb. I leave a little bit in. My hair feels soft and buttery afterwards.:yep:

I do other treatments as well but I can tell J&A is really working for my hair.

CarLiTa

oooh that's great to know!

i love love love love love! the Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner. I realized that it seriously softens my new growth when nothing else will, so it made me want to buy other AO conditioners.
I'll be sure to buy a few more to have on hand:)

sikora

I've never tried all the variants, but I absolutely love pree-pooing with the swimmer's conditioner and amla oil.

IntoMyhair

I think i saw this at whole foods.When i picked up the G direct leave in.
If they sell it i'll pick up some.

How is the shampoo?

gymfreak336

:yay: :yay:

I LOVE THESE CONDITIONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aubreys really does make great stuff. I have loved all the ones that I have tried. They give consistent results, don't build up and work just as well after protein treatments. In fact I won't do anything hardcore with out a bottle of island naturals. I don't know what took me so long to try these. I have heard about them since 2000 but I didn't buy them until last year. If I could only use one line for the rest of my life (Excluding relaxers) it would be aubrey organics. Between the honeysuckle and rose and my beloved pantene mask, life has never been easier.

Ambitious1013

I knew I would see you in this thread gymfreak! :grin:

She said it best. I am also a BIG fan of Aubrey conditioners!!! My hair loves this stuff and I can't see myself trying anything else.

:yay: :yay:

I LOVE THESE CONDITIONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aubreys really does make great stuff. I have loved all the ones that I have tried. They give consistent results, don't build up and work just as well after protein treatments. In fact I won't do anything hardcore with out a bottle of island naturals. I don't know what took me so long to try these. I have heard about them since 2000 but I didn't buy them until last year. If I could only use one line for the rest of my life (Excluding relaxers) it would be aubrey organics. Between the honeysuckle and rose and my beloved pantene mask, life has never been easier.

Allandra

I love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner. I've been using it since 2000. Even though I'm an Aveda girlie now, I just can't let go of my AO GPB.

SilkyandSmooth

AO's Honeysuckle Rose moisturizing conditioner is one of my favorites. I just love that stuff. I'm going to have to try some of the other conditioners.

Diya

I love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner. I've been using it since 2000. Even though I'm an Aveda girlie now, I just can't let go of my AO GPB.

How are you guys using the AO GPB? I have the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner already and am about to add the GPB to my regimen. Just wondering how to reap the best benefits (prepoo, DC, etc.).

ETA: So far I'm loving the AO line. The honeysuckle rose con. leaves my hair feeling nourished, not just soft.

Allandra

How are you guys using the AO GPB? I have the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner already and am about to add the GPB to my regimen. Just wondering how to reap the best benefits (prepoo, DC, etc.).

ETA: So far I'm loving the AO line. The honeysuckle rose con. leaves my hair feeling nourished, not just soft.
After I put it on my hair, I just leave it on for 10 minutes while I'm in the shower. Then rinse well. This works for me.

gymfreak336

I like to use the AO GPB as a pre poo for 30 minutes or like Allandra said, 10 minutes or so in the shower.

gymfreak336

I knew I would see you in this thread gymfreak! :grin:
She said it best. I am also a BIG fan of Aubrey conditioners!!! My hair loves this stuff and I can't see myself trying anything else.

You know I had to step in and give my testimony.

Your hair has grown soo much. That Aubreys is really doing the dang thang for you. Keep it up and you will be a feature of the month one day.

Energee

Yes, I love the Island Naturals conditioner from them. I use it as my pre-poo on dry hair overnight for my Saturday washes. I alternate it with Avedas Sap Moss Concentrate. It's really a great product.

jtsupanova

I luuuuvvvv Aubrey's I alternate the GPB and the Honeysuckle Rose as my prepoo's to deep con. They're so go I don't need to deep con after I wash.

I've used AO Honeyshuckle Rose, GPB, and White Camelia. They all are very moisturizing, especially after a protein overload. Honeyshuckle Rose and White Camelia will get my hair back moisturized and soft. I think these conditioners will always be a part of my regimen.