• all four bottles

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • only two bottles to try

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandy4610

Ok, so here is the thing:

A few weeks ago I went to my local health food store to buy AO HSR, but they were out of it.
So they told me to leave my name and number so that they can call me once they had it in stock again, so I did.

A few weeks went by and they did not call me so I decided to order 2 bottle online.
My two bottle are on the way, but then today I got a call from the health food store telling me that the AO HSR was in stock and they were holding two bottles for me:rolleyes:

Now, I need to know, should I get the extra two bottles to make 4?
I am feeling a little bad because I have tons of other conditioners (about 5-6) for cowashing and DCing.
I need to know if this conditioner is worth me having 4 bottles of it.
Please give some reviews.

TIA

TexturedTresses

i love it. it doesn't give a lot of slip, but it is one of my most moisturizing dcs. you can get it really cheap at vitacost.com

gorgeous86

This conditioner works really well for me. :yep: It is definitely one of my staple conditioners. I only wish that I would have started using it sooner. I do think that you should try it first though. Unless you are getting some kind of discount, I would only get two.

I'm sitting with it in my hair as we speak. I credit LHCF for a lot of hair knowledge I now have but above all else, I credit it with introducing me to AO HSR...

...oh an ORS pak.

oh and Aphogee...but definitely HSR first!

bauderlady

:yep:I just LOVE AUBREYS HONEY SUCKLE ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is MY BEST Conditioner EVER!!!!!! (My hair loves it, and it gets SO moisturized! Everyone's hair is different but I LOve IT to Pieces!!!!

Anyway, try what you have first and see how you like it for your hair and then make a decision.:yep:

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I love it. Most if not all of it soaks into my hair instead of sitting on top. Sometimes when I dc i don't even rinse, I just put in my final product and towel dry. Very nice moisturizing treatment.

TrustMeLove

I use it to DC on dry hair. And I also use it as a spray leave in every morning and night. I mix water and AO HSR. I use it when I am manipulating my hair doing twist, Ill put a little on my hair than twist it. lol

I use it for everything.

PGirl

Looks like I'm all alone. I did not like this stuff. Did nothing for my hair. Tried it as a DC. I need slip. Surely if this many people like it maybe I did something wrong. :perplexed

If I were you I would try the 2 bottles and go from there.

Neith

Mix it with oil for slip :lick:

It's very INTENSE moisture. When I rinse it out my hair, it feels buttery soft and the tangles just drop out (mostly) when I'm combing.

Some people don't like it, but most that I've seen at least like it. It's a good investment imo.

ummm... if you don't like it, you can send those extra bottles to me :sekret: lol

chynawitch

I use the honey suckle rose it is veeery moisturizing I havent found another conditioner to be as moisturizing so this is a staple for me. Its up to you but as you have two already couldnt u just order from the online store you got it from? Suppose you dont like it that much is it worth having 4 of them?

PGirl

Mix it with oil for slip :lick:

It's very INTENSE moisture. When I rinse it out my hair, it feels buttery soft and the tangles just drop out (mostly) when I'm combing.

Some people don't like it, but most that I've seen at least like it. It's a good investment imo.

ummm... if you don't like it, you can send those extra bottles to me :sekret: lol

Ok thanks I will try this....:yep:

rsmith

I love it. I use it as a deep conditioner. I am natural by the way. I let it sit for about 20 minutes to an hour. When I wash it out, my hair is soooooo easy to comb and fully mositurized. I will definitely keep buying it.

Mandy4610

Ummm...you ladies sure know how to turn a sista into a serious PJ.
I guess I could give away some bottles to my Aunt and My Cousin if I did not like it.

The slip thing is what I am worried about. My 4a/b course natural hair needs slip, but maybe I can get that from my cowashing conditioner.

I am assuming AO HSR has no cones, hence the lack of slip?

or maybe not necessarily since my Suave coconut does not have cones, but still has somewhat of slip:look:

Ok, I am just talking to myself now:ohwell:

sqzbly1908

:yep:I just LOVE AUBREYS HONEY SUCKLE ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is MY BEST Conditioner EVER!!!!!! (My hair loves it, and it gets SO moisturized! Everyone's hair is different but I LOve IT to Pieces!!!!

Anyway, try what you have first and see how you like it for your hair and then make a decision.:yep:

What she said - it is great as prepoo and dc...off topic - is BauderLady holding on to a "stripper pole"??

ajacks

It is definitely one of the most moisturizing DC I have tried. Through all my PJ'ism trials and errors AOHSR has always remained a staple.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I used it last night after a relaxer for my DC. My hair felt very soft and moisturized. I voted 4 bottles, but thats cuz I used it. Some people did not like it, so try it first, if you fall in love, get the others so you don't run out.

mezzogirl

I am almost through my second bottle. I love it!! It is extremely moisturizing. I use it on dry hair over night as a deep conditioner and under the dryer with honey and olive oil. There is nothing I've used that compares to what this does for my hair, moisture wise.

Barbara

Princess
I like it with olive oil too, when I used it alone I thought it was difficult to spread. So I came on and got some ideas of oils to mix it with.

That's because it's very thick. My stylist doesn't care for it, but I do. I just don't bring it into the salon anymore.