Aussie Products Users

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
I've noticed a lot of women mentioning Aussie products (3 Minute Miracle, etc.,etc)

I'm still new to the game so excuse my ignorance if I'm being repetitive(sp?)

I was browsing the Hair Section(of course!) in the Dollar General when I noticed a whole lot of Aussie Products for like $1.00 to $2.00 or so. Has anyone ever noticed this?

It could just be in my area. Has anyone used the shampoo? Since it's affordable I'm going to try some of the products. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Is that a PJ rash I see on my arm???

~op~

Angelicus

I am a person who feels indifferent about all shampoos. I only use them when I want to clarify or want to feel extra stripped. They just make my hair feel horrible. I usually only conditioner wash now.

Now, I have tried Aussie Moist Shampoo. Once again I had that stripped feeling. I say leave it on the shelf and try their conditioners only.

BTW: I have tons of product reviews on my little hair journey site below.

Boadicea

The shampoo is comparable to Dove Moisturizing shampoo, if youve ever tried it. Many shampoos tend to leave my hair feeling stripped even if they say "moisturizing". So far, the best shampoo for my hair has been Dabur Vatkia Henna Cream Conditioning shampoo. It's $3-4 but it lasts for awhile.

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Thanks!

I can't seem to let go of the shampoo(I'm using JASON Tallgrass right now). My scalp just doesn't feel clean when I do conditioner washes. I am starting to notice the stripped feeling with some poos(I did with the Garnier Fructis....yuk!) However, it worked wonders on my daughters natural.

Now I have read a thread where I could get some Sea Breeze, part and swab with a cotton ball. And then, AVC washes, clean the scalp too??? or Clarify?

Boadicea

It's fine to use shampoo. My hair doesn't feel clean unless I use shampoo, either.

When you clarify, it's the same as shampooing, only clarifying shampoos are stronger. You'll get squeaky (literally) clean hair and you may or may not get the stripped feeling. Daily shampoo should be moisturizing but also clean your hair.

Experiment with different shampoos until you find the one that's right for you. Also, the number of times you shampoo and the amount of time you leave the shampoo on should be taken into account.

Try shampooing once, but leaving the shampoo on your hair for 30-60 seconds after you've massaged it in. Then rinse and see how your hair feels. Remember, hair doesn't have to be washed several times (unless you have a LOT of product in your hair) to be clean.

If all you use is shampoo>conditioner>deep conditioner>leave-in>moisturizer, you don't need to shampoo more than once to get clean hair unless you're extremely heavy-handed. Now, if you just like to shampoo for the heck of it, that's another story! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

VelvetRain

I liked aussie 3 minute miracle. It smells nice and fruity. Anyone know the diffrence between 3 minute miracle and 3 minute deep?

inthepink

The 3 minutes miracle is a very good product....I've only used the Deeep though and the generic by Sally's.
The Moisturizing Conditioner is also good but I didn't care for the smell.

VelvetRain

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
three minute deep has much more cones /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info. I would have never known. I spent 10 minutes in the hair care aisle pondering over that one.

NAY007

I use the Aussie moisturizing shampoo and I love it. It cleans my hair without leaving it stripped and it smells heavenly. Then I follow with the forgotten knots detangler. This combo makes my hair really shiny.

carameldiva

i love all of aussie products- they leave my hair soft and silky. i use aussie 3 minute miracle or knot forgotten daily. I use the aussie mega or aussie moist shampoo pn the weekend and condition with miracle or forgotten and then deep condition.

Nenah

I use the Deeeeep 3 minute miracle I have to say I love this as a conditioner it gives me a lot of slip. I went to Target this weekend and bought six bottles they had it for 2/5.00. My boyfriend looks at me like why so many I hate justifing my Pjism to him. /images/graemlins/mad.gif