About Slips; After Slips and Aussie products

hair

I know all of you looking for products with Slips. What it really doing to the hair. Does it make hair easily comb through and have softness? What about afterwards like when the hair drying (not like crispy dry} I mean smoothness volume body wise. Can you please explain it to me? I am planning on using the Aussie products.
Aussie knot forgotten detangler
; 3 min. Miracle Deeeeep
; 3 min. Miracle Original
; Hair Insurance leave in conditioner
But I want to try between ; 3 min. Miracle Deeeeep and 3 min. Miracle Original.
What other Aussie you try that works like shampoo, mousse, spray, conditioner, etc.

Are their shampoos any good?

soulchild

I have not used those but if any one has used the knot forgotten detangler yet please review.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I bought the original 3 min. miracle as well as their new Take the Heat thermal spray. Even though they renewed their formulas, I haven't tried them as of yet. But I'll let you know after using the 3 min. miracle if it gave my hair some slip. Toodles </font>

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Here's my update. Last night I've did a CO wash and applied my 3 Minute Miracle on my wet hair. I've tried the old formula in the past, but this newly revised formulation gave my hair excellent slip. I love the scent as well. After that, I've used their new thermal styling spray Take The Heat. This made my hair softer and smoother, which gave me great results before I applied individual braids to the hair. The smell is great, and only thing that makes the hair shiny because of the Vitamin E and Castor Oil. I love it!! Next time, I'll try the Moist Conditioner and add some Castor oil and EVOO to make it work better. Toodles

</font>

LadyJ

I use Knot forgotten on my natural hair, and it gives a very good slip. I is alittle thicker than the other detangler. but the next time I use it I will add some oil to it.

hair

Thanks I didn't know that this thread has more reply. I might get it tommorow before my coupon expire. I need a good shamppo also.

thanks