Aveda Elixir LIC & Curresence Spray Detangler

NayNay

Has anyone tried these products? I heard that the Curressence Detangler is GREAT. My natural wavy friend uses it, but her hair is thin. I am not really a fan of spray on hair products and my hair is significantly thicker than her hair. I am looking for a SUPER detangler. Right now I use Kiehl's leave in conditioner and it detangles okay but I really want to find a GREAT one that I can BUY AFTER FEBRUARY 2003! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Sweetcocoa I know you use the Aveda line. Opinions please!
Thanks!

sweetcocoa

I currently use the Elixer daily leave-in. I like it cause it's not a spray leave-in...it's a lotion....and it smells good too. I have also used it between shampoos with no buildup problems.

kasey

I used Aveda Elixer every day last summer and my final conclusion after discontinuing use for a few days is that it was making my hair feel dry. I think that either there was too much protein in it for daily use or that the combination of essential oils in the product was too strong for my hair. Then again, the dryness could have been due to the carrot oil that I was using right after applying the Elixer. I have almost a quarter of a bottle of it left and I plan to try again with it during the summer.

NayNay

Hey ladiees
Does the Elixir help the detangling process???
Thanks I will check out the ingredients prior to buying...