Baby Spit Up for Hair Growth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijanei

i think a drink is too much

but maybe we can put it in capsules and if you take like 5 capsules 8x a day, you should get the same results you know?

Thanks. We need to encourage our black women to grow their hair to the length we desire by any means necessary. We all need to be like Beyonce and wear our own hair and get it long like hers

choctaw

oh no .... y'all done infected Ms.MoMo

Luscious850

Does this work for Relaxed Naturals???? I want to try this but I'm afraid I'll get protein overload I'm currently using MTG/MT/MN/OCT/WGO/WHGO/JBCO/BM...CO/EVOO/Aphogee/Horse Piss/Whale Sperm/Monkey Ball Sweat and Ear Wax. Has anyone tried the baby barf yet?

Ijanei

Does this work for Relaxed Naturals???? I want to try this but I'm afraid I'll get protein overload I'm currently using MTG/MT/MN/OCT/WGO/WHGO/JBCO/BM...CO/EVOO/Aphogee/Horse Piss/Whale Sperm/Monkey Ball Sweat and Ear Wax. Has anyone tried the baby barf yet?

:lachen:

Nawl girl, you good! That mix sounds like it will triple the growth rate up by a few hrs. So instead of 24hrs to WL, it will take you about 12hrs. post pics

Carisa

Yea what elle said...That was a dude? how the heck was he gonna join in that "plait" challenge then? and he was asian at that...wth is going on here?

:lachen:See yall cutting up! When can we make the baby barf challenge official? :lachen:

Ijanei

:lachen:See yall cutting up! When can we make the baby barf challenge official? :lachen:

Waiting on Mz.MoMo5235 and Elle97 to mix up more concoctions and make it official through ebay and paypal. I think we should do starting pics and our regi

Ijanei

I'm sorry but I had to come back and :lachen: at the title of the thread...we could have had a more pleasant name like "Vomit for growth" at least. I feel like gagging each time I read the title now :lachen: like I can actually smell it

Aireen

Yea what elle said...That was a dude?:look: how the heck was he gonna join in that "plait" challenge then? and he was asian at that...wth is going on here?:lachen:

LOL yeeess, he was a dude. Sometimes I think he just said something to say it. Like he himself had no clue what the hell he was trying to convey but he just said it to "add to the topic". Not like a troll though, I think he just wanted to be included. :lol:

Aireen

So will yall produce one for internal use as well? You know how they have that drink your way to waist length shake challenge. I don't want to walk around smelling like vomit and doo-doo, so I can just drink it but will it have the same effect?

(See now I'm grossing myself out now, reminds me of two girls in a cup:ohwell::perplexed)

i think a drink is too much

but maybe we can put it in capsules and if you take like 5 capsules 8x a day, you should get the same results you know?

:yep::yep::yep: This sounds promising.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: :lol::lol::lol:

Y'all NASTY... :perplexed

paradise79

Mo', that's not fairrrrrrr!!! at alll!!
For seconds, you made me checked my english like twice:lachen: I was like ....but spit up means....am I right on that one:lol::lol:
I don't blame you and your section of wl hair....I'll pass my turn this time :yep:

I won't be surprised that some ladies are serious about the whole topic....be prepared for you'll be receiving real and serious questions/testimonies :lol:

my new born baby spit up in my hair last nite and now that section of hair alone went from sl to wl...

was it my prenatal vits or the baby barf?

and if it was the baby barf, should i rub it over the rest of my head or let the rest of my hair catch up?

if i stop using the baby barf will my hair fall out?

i dont have any pix cause the baby barfed on the camera too so its broken but as soon as i get another one i'mma show yall! :look::look::look:

Janet'

Mz.MoMo...THAT'S why your hair has that shine and grows so fast...I KNEW you were holding out on us!!!! WL next week, here I come...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Ijanei

LOL yeeess, he was a dude. Sometimes I think he just said something to say it. Like he himself had no clue what the hell he was trying to convey but he just said it to "add to the topic". Not like a troll though, I think he just wanted to be included. :lol:

aww so when they were joking on him, he was really reading? I dont think he understood anyway, just knew a few words which he think black women understand which is "good price, sale, weave, chinese texture...blah blah blah"

Carisa

I'm sorry but I had to come back and :lachen: at the title of the thread...we could have had a more pleasant name like "Vomit for growth" at least. I feel like gagging each time I read the title now :lachen: like I can actually smell it
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Other titles you might enjoy include:

The baby oral discharge challenge

Throw it up for hair growth challenge!!!! (and in this challenge we get to advance and use adult vomit for better growth! Yes!)

Aireen

aww so when they were joking on him, he was really reading? I dont think he understood anyway, just knew a few words which he think black women understand which is "good price, sale, weave, chinese texture...blah blah blah"

Nah, I doubt he did, he wanted to fit in to sell his good so he probably thought we liked him. Like I said in the other thread about what you don't wanna see in 2011, I seriously just thought he was selling Malaysian hair. :ohwell:

Carisa

Isnt he still a member? That post that he was in (mentioned ealier) was from this year

SimJam

yes now we need a throwup diet challenge

I think dairy wud be best ... I mean we already know the good virtues of yoghurt … imagine the partially digested goodness. in fact its quite possible that the gastric juices could aid in curl loosening

Excuse me while I stimulate my gag reflex and test my upchucked goodness …. where my kimmaytube PH testing strips

beanie44

This product sounds like a keeper, how much will you charge per bottle I wanna be your first customer. Hey I'm standing by waiting with my credit card!!!

SimJam

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Other titles you might enjoy include:

The baby oral discharge challenge

Throw it up for hair growth challenge!!!! (and in this challenge we get to advance and use adult vomit for better growth! Yes!)

up chuck to waistlength challenge :spinning:

Truth

The Gerber challenge..if you do not achieve WL or CL :)look:) in 2 weeks tops.. Please Up it to table food and or oatmeal to see results faster :yep:

EllePixie

Will the vomit smell vary based on your baby's food intake? I'm just wondering - I'm very sensitive to smells...baby vomit that smells like old raspberries is okay, but I can't take baby spit up smelling like chicken, vegetables, wheat, or french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.