BabyBliss Pro MiraCurl

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
miracurl_header.jpg

babyliss_miracurl.jpg

miracurl_steps.jpg

Introducing MiraCurl™ , the world's first professional fully automatic curl machine! It's a revolutionary way to create curls - a tool that automatically forms one perfect curl after another. Consistent. Versatile. Effortless. Inside this miracle machine is the new MaxLifePRO brushless motor, which provides precision control for all curl types. The nano titanium curl chamber - into which hair is gently pulled, heated and held - imparts silky shine to finished curls. The MiraCurl lets you control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it's time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450oF, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. Elevate your art and exercise your creativity with the MiraCurl, only from BaByliss®PRO.

MiraCurl Video

Second MiraCurl Video

Sally's Version BeLissPro

141485_07_17_13_Curl-Genius-Launch-Email_US_01.jpg

141485_07_17_13_Curl-Genius-Launch-Email_US_02.jpg

Has anyone seen or used one of these? Please share your thoughts!

Okay, someone else is going to have to be the guinea pig, regarding this hair tool. I just read in this blog that this thing cost $300.00. I'd rather have a Pibbs for that amount of $.

Home_Rotating3_Alt.jpg

Okay, ladies who's going to try this thing out? It's on sale at Sally Beauty for $100.00. If you buy and try it, please provide us with a review!

BelissPro Curl Genius Video

The Sally Beauty version only has two heat settings 390 and 430 degrees. Also, it has a titanium chamber :nono: I had a set back earlier this year using a titanium flat iron. They mention for textured hair to make sure your sections are only 1 inch.

Back