BANGS?

NikkiGirl

I am really thinking about cutting my bangs. To start with, they are not incredibly long, because I have had bangs before. They are a little below my nose. But I just trimmed them up and I am tempted to just do a cute blunt bang. I don't know what to do. I am getting so bored with my hair. The rest of it is almost bsl. Any ladies with bangs, please share. What do you guys think. Do you have any pics of your bangs.

I looked online and all the pics I could find of bangs was mostly people not of my race. So I don't want to use those to judge. Any help would be appreciated.

Solitude

I want the bangs in the attached pic. I'll probably cut them in May. Bangs grow so fast - like you, I've had them before, but it's been over a year and they are really long, like past my chin right now.

I feel like if I had bangs, I would wear buns more.

Last edited:

NikkiGirl

Oh, thanks for that pic. Her bangs are so cute. I also think like you it will help me to continue my protective styling. I want something different. I may just do it. If I do, I will post pics. Anyone else?

And your right, they do grow fast.

Adaoba2012

I've had bangs in the past and I really liked them. They grew out too fast though which is fine if you don't want to have them for long. After they grew out I would just swoop them and keep it movin. Now they are at the bottom of my lower lip and I have trimmed them once. Oh I cut them about a year ago.

heres a pic..

NikkiGirl

I've had bangs in the past and I really liked them. They grew out too fast though which is fine if you don't want to have them for long. After they grew out I would just swoop them and keep it movin. Now they are at the bottom of my lower lip and I have trimmed them once. Oh I cut them about a year ago.

heres a pic..

Your bangs are cute. :yep:

Ms_Twana

I'm thinking of getting bangs too. My hair has broken off in the front, so I'm thinking I might as well turn it into bangs.