Battle of the Cheapies: Suave, Vo5, or White Rain?

Which Brands Rules all for you: White Rain, Vo5, or Suave?

• Suave, is my brand!

Votes: 231 46.8%
  • White Rain takes it!

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • V05, is my heart!

Votes: 239 48.4%

• Total voters

LocksOfLuV

I have found that for my hair the best moisturizer comes from a cheapie conditioner. But the selection at the store is so much it overwhelms me. Which brand and/or flavor of cheapie conditioner do you like the best? I can be to moisturize or to (deep) condition. If you can also be a darling and tell me WHY you like it best (ie: moisture properties, slip, smell, etc..)

The poll options are, Suave, V05, or White Rain.

gloomgeisha

StrawberryQueen said:
Aussie Moist. Great detangler/moisturizer for my 4b natural hair. And it's cheap.

I definitely second this motion. Aussie Moist has been staple for me through my transistion and into my natural-hood. I'd recommend that above anything else. The only Suave conditioner that really works for my hair is the Biobasics, amazing slip for $2. I almost banned the DH from using it since it goes so quick and he never wants to replace anything *grumbles* :lachen:

LABETT

Suave Milk & Honey,VO5 Strawberries & Creme and Daily Defense Tender Apple(discontined) work best for me and give great slip even when 10 weeks post relaxed.

Lavendar

I love VO5! All the scents smell so good, especially strawberries & cream, kiwi lime, and passionfruit. I had never used a cheapie conditioner until I needed to find something to "wash" out henna. I found this at the dollar store and was wondering if it would damage and dry out my hair. NOT!!! It has no cones and is great! No turning back now!:lol:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
V05 hands down. I do use Suave and White Rain, but neither of them makes my hair feel like V05 does. And the flavors smell much better, even after you've rinsed them out.

Namilani

I love my VO5 Moisture Milks, and most Suaves (i.e. Tropical Coconut) aren't bad... But considering I use the KeraCare line, my lovely Motions is considered a cheapie :lol: !

Cheleigh

V05. Best ones for me are tea therapy, moisture milks, and silk experiences lines. They are great for CO washing.

MonaLisa

Representin for White Rain Tropical Coconut - thick, creamy, moisturizing and smells nice...for a cheap price. I :love: it...forever and always.

Add moisture to dry, brittle hair with White Rain® Tropical Coconut Conditioner. This rich creamy formula, containing a combination of unique ingredients, helps improve hair's texture and shine. It's pH-balanced and specially designed to leave hair soft and healthy looking

SpiritJunkie

Suave is my love.

It's great for my hair and co-washing. I like to coconut extract one...cant remember the name. I add coconut milk to it.

love it!!

LocksOfLuV

MonaLisa said:
Representin for White Rain Tropical Coconut - thick, creamy, moisturizing and smells nice...for a cheap price. I :love: it...forever and always.

Add moisture to dry, brittle hair with White Rain® Tropical Coconut Conditioner. This rich creamy formula, containing a combination of unique ingredients, helps improve hair's texture and shine. It's pH-balanced and specially designed to leave hair soft and healthy looking

I was thinking that or Suave Coconut would smell LOVELY with my Unrefined Coconut Oil I just bought!:D

LovelyLionessa

Cheleigh said:
V05. Best ones for me are tea therapy, moisture milks, and silk experiences lines. They are great for CO washing.

You said it girl. :yep: I prefer VO5 over Suave when it comes to ingriedients. I don't like how Suave has crazy sounding ingriedients like "nitropane" and those other scary sounding chemicals. :perplexed

VO5 Tea Therapy is amaaaazzing. I've been using this lately as a cream rinse for combing and detangling in the shower.

White Rain is also really good. My favorites are the Tropical Coconut (yummy) and the Ocean Mist (although I'm not wild about its scent.) :look:

Suave Milk & Honey (the original formula) is my favorite right now for rinsing out my henna.

OneInAMillion

I absolutely love VO5 -- Peaches and Cream is my favorite, and it's so freakin hard to find sometimes! I also like their clarifying poo and conditioner (Kiwi lime squeeze) better than Suave, as they're more gentle.

MonaLisa

Priestess said:
You said it girl. :yep: I prefer VO5 over Suave when it comes to ingriedients. I don't like how Suave has crazy sounding ingriedients like "nitropane" and those other scary sounding chemicals. :perplexed

:lol: :lol:

KathyMay

I am on team V05, IMO it has to be the best line of cheap conditioners I have tried Suave and White Rain and nothing beats V05.

KiniKakes

I loooooove the Suave Milk & Honey conditioner!!! :grin: Its my all-time favorite cheapie conditioner! I add a couple more ingredients to it (honey, coconut oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil) and i have a GREAT deep conditioning treatment. It smells soooo yummy and gets my hair incredibly soft and supple. Its a win-win overall!!!

Hareitiz

I love VO5 Spa Hydrating Conditioner! It conditions my hair just as good as some of the more expensive conditioners