• LeKair cholesterol

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Stick with ORS

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lustrasilk cholesterol was terrible. I had horrible crunchy hair afterwards. Queen Helen is nice though, strong and soft hair with little breakage.

OP, can you elaborate on the new ORS Mayo formula? ...e.g. why you don't like it, how the forumla is different, etc. I'm doing my monthly hair product haul soon for the month of November (Yes, total PJ :drunk:), and I was going to pick this up. I remember it working just fine before when I used it a few years ago.

I chose Other, because unfortunately I can't recall trying the other options, just the ORS Mayonnaise. I will say that I was doing well with Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioning Cream; it worked just fine for my hair. With heat, it leaves the hair impressively soft and stronger feeling with one use. However, I was never impressed with the ingredients. I have since stopped using it by reason of wanting to try new products. I am now on the lookout for a quality cholesterol deep conditioner.

INGREDIENTS: Water Aqua , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Mineral Oil , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Cholesterol , Lanolin , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Disodiium EDTA , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI No. 19140 , FD&C Yellow No. 6 CI No. 15985 , FD&C Red No. 40 CI No. 16035 , D&C Red No. 33 CI No. 17200

Somehow the ingredients, though appearing subpar, managed to benefit my hair. And it's nothing to re-stock on this product, because it's roughly under $5.

I chose other also. I use Queen Helene and I add Castor oil to it.

OP, can you elaborate on the new ORS Mayo formula? ...e.g. why you don't like it, how the forumla is different, etc.

Here is a thread on the new formula
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=253341

I used it for years. It was an awesome protein treatment and didn't leave my hair feeling hard. My hair always felt nice and soft after. With this new formula my hair feels different afterwards. Almost like it's been sitting on my hair/not penetrating. My hair feels a little coated and not as soft as it used to. Also there is less slip in the new formula

I have the lustrasilk shea and mango but have not tried i yet. I love LeKair. I just doctored up the entire jar I added honey EVOO and JBCO to it. I cannot wait to try it with extras goodies I put in. How sad I'm getting excited for my next hair wash, clearly I need more hobbies. Hell, my hair is my hobbie.

Back