Beauty Supply Store Resource and Perks

BeautyGoesDutch

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I have a few things to ask you ladies about an online beauty supply and it's perks. My bestie is opening up an online beauty supply store online. She is going to college and knows that she is going to get a huge customer base.:lol:...anyway before she opens it I want to help her out a bit and give her some advice,but I need some help.

Before I go and talk to her I want to hear what you ladies would love from and beauty supply store. I will give each and everyone of you credit I promise :yep: No matter what it is list what you want from perks,products,service,packaging,tools,companies,brands,sizes,etc.

Thank you all so much for helping her, she is going to love the ideas coming in. :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

[/FONT]

Missdelicious1

Good variety in products (I basically want to feel like I'm walking through my favorite beauty supply store), great prices, free shipping whenever possible.

FearlessNik

Free shipping and shipping to overseas addresses. Right now most OBSS charge a flat fee of around $15-17 to ship to military addresses. Why? Because they are greedy. USPS ships here at domestic rates. Yet they stores charge more...... Main reason why I mainly shop on eBay and buy my hair in bulk when I do need to purchase from them.