Before you begin a new vitamin regimen...

Serei

Before you start any new vitamins or diets, you should do a cleansing detox to purify your body of all toxins. This helps the vitamins to be absorbed into the bloodstream faster and more efficiently. Whereas it may have taken two months to notice vitamin results, it will probably take half that time, if not less, depending on the intensity of your detox program. As far as diets, detoxifying can help you shed excess water weight so when you lose weight, you will begin burning fat right away. As with MSM, your skin will break out for the duration of your detox, but once it clears up, it REALLY CLEARS UP! Once your body is nice and clean, it may be necessary to reduce your vitamin intake, which is always a good thing because no one likes taking 20 pills a day anyway. There are several ways to detox, including store bought detox systems, doctor recommended detox programs, water and juice fasts, and herbs and teas. The reason I didn't post this on the Health and Fitness board is because I figured more people on this board take vitamins. Just thought it would be more useful here.

Serei

It is best to detox for at least a week, but two weeks would be best depending on your diet, (in other words, if you are a junk food junkie like me). I'd recommend complete fasting or water/juice fasting because with teas and herbs you may still need to drink a lot of water.

Kaela

Yikes! That man's experience sounds pretty bad! I'll stick to fiber, herbs, and teas. I agree that you need to clean out your body to get the maximum effect of not only supplements, but of the food you eat everyday.

Tchutchuca

WOW!!!! Devin is absolutely gorgeous. This guy will turn heads

But anyway, can I detox with teas, fruits, vegetables and water. It is so easy for my to loose weight, I really do not want. I am 5'9" 123lbs