Best Deep Conditioner

mswright00

Hello Ladies,
I am overly excited that my Carol's Daughter products just arrived in the mail. I bought one of her value pack items, but it does not have a deep conditioner in the set. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good natural deep conditioner that I can buy online or from the store. Thanks in advance!:ohwell:

HennaRo

Either Shescentit banana brulee also on sale 25% off(this week) or anything from Aubrey Organics.

Nasdaq_Diva

Hello Ladies,
I am overly excited that my Carol's Daughter products just arrived in the mail. I bought one of her value pack items, but it does not have a deep conditioner in the set. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good natural deep conditioner that I can buy online or from the store. Thanks in advance!:ohwell:
Most agree that her products are crap. I hope you like them though.

Anyway, to answer your question: So far for me, I love, love, love Silk Elements Olive Oil or the Moisturizing Treatments. Really made my hair a change for the better. I'd heard great reviews on AOHSR (aubrey organice honeysuckle rose) but it was just aiight for me.

lilsparkle825

I hope you like the CD products. I have heard many, many times that her products are way overpriced and full of horrible filler ingredients. They may smell great, but you can get other great smelling products with good-for-your-hair stuff in them and save a little money, too.

To answer your question, one of my favorites is Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm. However, the Sally's GVP version is just as great and a HECK of a lot cheaper. I really want to try the Aubrey Organics products, but I have a stash of Conditioning Balm and Lustrasilk Cholesterol (very good, ridiculously cheap) to go through before my SO will let me bring more conditioner in the house. LOL

rosieposey

I LOVVVVEEE the Biolage Balm:yay...I didnt know the Sally's one was just as good. ::yay::yay::yay: I will HAVE to try it. I'm almost out of Biolage.

I hope you like the CD products. I have heard many, many times that her products are way overpriced and full of horrible filler ingredients. They may smell great, but you can get other great smelling products with good-for-your-hair stuff in them and save a little money, too.

To answer your question, one of my favorites is Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm. However, the Sally's GVP version is just as great and a HECK of a lot cheaper. I really want to try the Aubrey Organics products, but I have a stash of Conditioning Balm and Lustrasilk Cholesterol (very good, ridiculously cheap) to go through before my SO will let me bring more conditioner in the house. LOL

mswright00

Well I went out the the BBS yestderday and got Elasta QP deep conditioner and some mango/oliver oil moisturizing butter.. I used this with the Carol's Daughter products and my hair came out amazing.. I hope to find a cheaper line of products soon. Maybe I shoud look into Audrey hair products:look:..