Best deep conditioner

PrettyinPink001

Soooo.... Guys I need to find a very good deep conditioner that really helps moisturize the hair, any suggestions?
Oh yea what is the benefit of honey on your hair?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
OP - I'm a part of the Delightfully Deep Conditioning Challenge. The challenge is dedicated to DC. You'll pick up some great tips there. The link is in my siggy. HTH!

coyacoy

i'm diggin on kenra moisturizing condish right now....close runner up is my honey child's olive you dc .

Mami_Chula416

Silicon Mix Treatment and Komaza olive moisture mask.

shasha8685

Aubrey Organics White Camellia
Silicon Mix
Kenra Moisturizing
HairVeda Sitrinillah

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

Anything that is Dominican and says moisturizing. I have yet to try the regular Silicon Mix. The Bambu one was nice, La Bomba is really good I just hate the scent. But right now I'm using Capilo Suela y Canela and I LOVE it!!! I have the Miel y Leche on deck:lol:

for expensive deep condiioners? Curl Junkie Deep Fix is awesome!! However, I get the same feel in my hair with the Suela y Canela only I get a nice warming sensation:lick:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Jessie Curl's weekly deep conditioning treatment and Shescentit's Bananas Burlee are my staples for pure moisture with little no one protein.

PrettyinPink001

All these conditioners look Delicious, which one should I choose from. Hmmmmmm?????  Hey could I prepoo with these conditioners and use aphogee 2step as my deep conditioner? I just got a relaxer last week so I need the protein.

kupenda

I used silk elements megasilk in the cream container (I blame YOU, JJamiah lol) today and I really don't think I needed my leave ins. My hair felt great! Still does :) it's good stuff. I got it this weekend for $6 at sallys

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You all have great taste in conditioning products. :yep: I see most of my faves in the thread. I don't consider them DCs, but I love Kenra MC, Aubrey HSR, and Aubrey GPB.

Fhrizzball

All these conditioners look Delicious, which one should I choose from. Hmmmmmm?????  Hey could I prepoo with these conditioners and use aphogee 2step as my deep conditioner? I just got a relaxer last week so I need the protein.

I would advise against that especially if you don't plan to DC after the two step. If anything I would do the 2 step as needed and follow that up with a deep conditioner of your choice.