BEST DRYER FOR ROLLER SETS?

peacelove

Ladies, what is your favorite dryer for roller sets? I had Miss Daisy, but my head is too big for the hood and all them rollers - LOL. I just bought a soft bonnet by golden hot or hot tools, but the distribution of the heat sucks. So I dry in one area and not the other. I know Clairol makes that hooded one with the stand that costs about 130 bucks. Is that one worth the money? What works best for you guys?

lexi08

The Pibbs 514 dryer is the best! It costs around $300.00, but it is definitely worth the money.

Ladylynn

nikki1971 said:
The Pibbs 514 dryer is the best! It costs around $300.00, but it is definitely worth the money.

ITA, definitely. I use mine twice a week so it is well worth the money. Absolutely love it!

Ladylynn

Adrian said:
Were did you purchase it at, please?

I bought mine at Sally's. You have to order it from them. I'll come in about 5-7 business days. I got mine in 5. First try ebay. They sometimes have them for much cheaper.

peacelove

Ladylynn said:
I bought mine at Sally's. You have to order it from them. I'll come in about 5-7 business days. I got mine in 5. First try ebay. They sometimes have them for much cheaper.

oh, cool - I'm gonna check out ebay.

aileenadq

I use the Ion soft bonnet dryer 2x a week, and it's only 30 dollars at Sally's. I use 2 inch diameter mesh roller w/ no problem.

erin558

aileenadq said:
I use the Ion soft bonnet dryer 2x a week, and it's only 30 dollars at Sally's. I use 2 inch diameter mesh roller w/ no problem.
Do the curls come out silky and smooth? I used the bonnet dryer but my hair came out kind of puffy but I think it was because I was using the low setting. I'm t hinking about using it for my rollerset this monday.

aileenadq

Hi erin,

I stay under for 1 hour on high and 1/2 an hour on medium. Hair does not come out puffy at all.

OT: LOVE the color of your hair! v. pretty & shiny!