~~~BEST MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO EVEERRR!!~~~

WesternEyes

Besides CON, the next best detangling/moisturizing shampoo for my hair is Keracare. It gets some of my tangles out, but not all. It's pretty gentle too.

Barbara

Princess
Unfortunately the BreakThru Line is also being discontinued. :nono:

Any other suggestions ladies??? I'm also a CON user in search of a replacement.

No wonder I couldn't find it. :wallbash: I went to three different stores this week, and it was no where in sight. :nono: I wanted to try it since the Cream of Nature Shampoo is being discontinued. It seems like every time I stumble onto a product that works fabulous on me, it gets discontinued. :yep: That's why I have to stock up when they have sales.

Verifen Beneficial Phase Shampoo is my original shampoo. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
Besides CON, the next best detangling/moisturizing shampoo for my hair is Keracare. It gets some of my tangles out, but not all. It's pretty gentle too.

What is the price and size of the KeraCare shampoo that you buy? I may have to buy some. :woot:

luzminerva

Make the best moisturizing shampoo your self:

Take your favorite clarifying shampoo and mix it with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner in this ratio. I premix my own bottles with this mixture and leave in my shower.

1 part clarifying shampoo
3 parts NTM

It does not foam up but I wash my hair twice wiith it and it gets it clean. Once to get it wet and the second time helps my homeade shampoo really get all throuout my hair.

Then after shampooing I condition with NTM mixed with silk protien, rinse and style as usual.

MissB

I have seen the Breakthru shampoo at the Asian BSS and at Wegman's. I couldn't locate it at Dollar Tree. But, you may want to try General Dollar.

Barbara

Princess
I have seen the Breakthru shampoo at the Asian BSS and at Wegman's. I couldn't locate it at Dollar Tree. But, you may want to try General Dollar.

I'll have to search for one in the city of Los Angeles. I know of one in the San Fernando Valley, and I think we have a General Dollar store near Hollywood. :yep:

monieluv

please stay clear of the motions unless you want straw for hair. i used this years ago when i was natural and a big mistake. wasn't that mad since it was cheap from the dollar store. that should have been a red flag. took me two weeks to nurse my hair back to health. i have very fine yet thick hair. but if you want go for it. do what your hair can handle.

Here are a few shampoos that I have not heard much about but seem ok from their description. Since companies lie, I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any of these? If you love a shampoo that I dont have pictured please feel free to mention it!!

bravenewgirl87

Be hard-headed if you want to, but I'm telling you...

You WILL NOT (IMO) find a better shampoo and conditioner combo, especially for this price. I've tried everything, and nothing works this well EVERY SINGLE TIME! I've used stuff that worked when my hair was freshly relaxed, but stopped when I was four months post. I've found sulfate-free shampoos leave too much buildup. But, this joint right here... it makes me wanna WHOOO!

bravenewgirl87

Here are a few shampoos that I have not heard much about but seem ok from their description. Since companies lie, I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any of these? If you love a shampoo that I dont have pictured please feel free to mention it!!

The Elasta QP is a pretty decent one. I'm not insane about the Motions. My roomate used it and .... ugh!

betteron2day

Be hard-headed if you want to, but I'm telling you...

You WILL NOT (IMO) find a better shampoo and conditioner combo, especially for this price. I've tried everything, and nothing works this well EVERY SINGLE TIME! I've used stuff that worked when my hair was freshly relaxed, but stopped when I was four months post. I've found sulfate-free shampoos leave too much buildup. But, this joint right here... it makes me wanna WHOOO!

where do you find this?

GeorginaSparks

Sephora. I LOVE this shampoo. I regret buying others but as soon as I use the rest out, I'm sticking to this like glue.

what are the ingredients? good thing with sephora is their return policy

so which one is better? elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo or the one for relaxed hair?

ETA: here are the ingredients:

Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Leaf (Geranium) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, PEG-30 Castor Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Distearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Last edited:

PrettyBlackHair

I ordered Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo yesterday and I think I am going to give this a try. I really think it will work well for my hair, and I will either dilute it or try to use a very small amount like it says on the bottle.....Wish me luck.....:grin: