PLEASE remind me why i use shampoo.

lilsparkle825

i mean, what the heck is a moisturizing shampoo anyway? yes i am a PJ (i can admit it) and i am eyeing the kenra moisturizing shampoo...but i'm sitting here rationalizing my way out of it and i don't know why i need shampoo anyway. it seems to me that shampoos are supposed to clean and moisturize. i cowash daily so i know my hair and scalp are clean, and when i need to clarify i use suave daily clarifying. sure, i am looking into ORS creamy aloe or the kenra clarifying poo to get rid of buildup (used the suave today and my hair feels so light i can hardly stand it)...but i have not used this big *** bottle of CON in a month and i dont really miss it. for extra moisture i am in the DC challenge, and DCing 2x a week has me gettin my diddy on (it moisturizes my situation :cool2:)

what am i missing? can i get rid of the CON and moisturizing shampoos altogether or should i use it so i can get to the kenra?

shocol

I have the Kenra moisturizing shampoo and to me it is stripping and drying. I only use it when I need to be absolutely sure my hair is free of product build-up. The longest I'll leave it on my hair is maybe two minutes. You're not missing anything by not trying it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Girl, you don't need that shampoo! You don't even use regular shampoo!!!

PLUS, I've read a lot of bad reviews from folks saying Kenra MS dried and tangled their hair. A lot of people ended up taking it back and getting refunds. So I don't think you're missing out at ALL!

(Since you're in the dc challenge, use that Kenra MS money to get some conditioner :sekret: )

lilsparkle825

Girl, you don't need that shampoo! You don't even use regular shampoo!!!

PLUS, I've read a lot of bad reviews from folks saying Kenra MS dried and tangled their hair. A lot of people ended up taking it back and getting refunds. So I don't think you're missing out at ALL!

(Since you're in the dc challenge, use that Kenra MS money to get some conditioner :sekret: )
lol! i didnt even buy it yet. im not allowed to step in trade secret.

but why use shampoo at all is what im trying to get to.