Best styling product (or mix) for wash n go's?

aileendq

Hi ladies!

I'm going to FLA for vacation soon, and I'm planning on letting my hair have a little vacation, too. So it's going to be wash n go's for me while I'm there. (Plus, I won't have to battle the humidity.) Any recs as to what stying products (or mix thereof) will keep my curls hydrated, non-frizzy, and together? I'm not a big fan of crunchy curls, either.

I also plan on wearing scarves and other hair thingys so I don't get bored.

Mil Gracias, Chicas!

styling_2_Silk.gif

This works really nicely on my daughter's 3c curls. Its the only product I can use on her hair where her curls still feel soft at the end of the day. I use it sporadically myself when I wash and go. It is a liquid styling jel that is a little sticky when you put it on, but leaves your curls defined and moisturized all day long. You can find it at most Sally's and some walmarts. Costs around $6-$7.

what works for me is: rusk smoother, followed by shea butter topped of by matrix wetslicks or some serum. Also aveda brilliant anti-humectante is the bomb! Pricey though:perplexed .

I had a pretty decent wash n go experience. I co-washed with Suave con, used Humectress leave in, lacio lacio leave in, then Noodlehead. My hair dried soft and curly :D

Back