Best way to clean the scalp

LongCurlyLocks

Hi ladies...tomorrow is wash day for me and my MT should be here in a few days. I want to make sure my scalp is clean for it to maximixe my results. Is there a shampoo that can rid all of the dirt/oil from my scalp without drying out my hair. I usually wash my hair on Sundays and Wednesdays but I want to make sure my scalp is clean enough. Thanks.

Nonie

I think NTM with the green cap might be one such shampoo. It's got peppermint so leaves your scalp feeling tingly. Apply it directly to your scalp and massage. Let it clean your hair during the rinse.

I don't really worry too much about shampoo drying my hair because I focus more on moisture coming from my conditioning. When you apply conditioner, avoid applying it to the inch closest to your scalp so you don't get it on your scalp. It's the older hair that needs more TLC anyway.

Then after rinsing off the conditioner, finish your wash by dunking your head in an ACV solution in a basin or bucket and massaging your scalp. You can add a bit of oomph to your ACV rinse by adding 20 drops of lavender EO and 20 drops of rosemary EO. Remember to err on the side of caution by using very little ACV in plenty of water.

Your scalp will feel alive and oh so clean.

Ms Lala

I really like Giovanni Tea Tree SHampoo, it gives a nice tingly feeling. I usually dilute it. ALso EQP scalp stimulating shampoo.