Best weave on a budget

tmkersha

Hi ladies! I plan on doing a sew in in a few weeks. This is my first time getting it done. I am going to do a full sew in with hair left out in the front. I want straight human hair that I can curl. Does anybody know of a decent quality hair brand for someone on a budget?

CurlsBazillion

I don't know but I will say stay away from bobbi boss indi remi if you don't like excessive shedding even after the wefts were sealed. I found remy hair for great prices on myremy.com. I wanna try bohyme next and sensual which I hear is great hair on a budget.

MzMocha310

Sensual is a great brand! I had my ]sew in done on March 10th and had my first "tightening up" last Friday. I plan to keep it in for 2 more weeks with a 1wk break and then do another sew in mid May. I had very little shedding...it curls wonderful and stands up to washing and conditioning very well!

P.s ...pic is a little blurry..not sure why!

kibbles318

Are there any other suggestions?

What is your budget?

Up to $30 a bag I'd say Premium Now

Up to $70-80 ish a bag Sensational Goddess and Saga Gold worked for me.

I agree with previous poster on the Indi Remi and also ANY hair by Janet.... Don't do it!

AnotherLevel

What is your budget?

Up to $30 a bag I'd say Premium Now

Up to $70-80 ish a bag Sensational Goddess and Saga Gold worked for me.

I agree with previous poster on the Indi Remi and also ANY hair by Janet.... Don't do it!

I too am planning to get a sew-in for a few weeks as a protective style (1st time). After some perusing on youtube, I saw that the Saga Gold Remy held up really well and looked great. I found some on Amazon.com for a great price (like $20 cheaper than other online hair shops). I just received it and it looks and feels amazing. I ran my fingers through it several times and there was no shedding.

I paid like $43 for the 12inch, $50 for the 14inch, and I just ordered a 16inch bag for like $68. Yeah... I saw songbirddiva4life's Easter video: http://www.youtube.com/user/SongbirdDiva4Life#p/u/2/HYi-5OAxB-s and now I'm hooked. I know it's excessive but I WANT THAT HAIR!! Lol... anyway, sorry to get off topic.

Bottom line: Saga Gold Remy Yaky is great hair at a good price on Amazon.

ms.tatiana

AnotherLevel

I just got on amazon & I found 12 inches for 47 & the 14 inches for 55 that's with shipping, so I believe I will get the 14 inch, Thanks!!

Do you got the link for the 12 inch? & was that order with or without shipping???

AnotherLevel

@AnotherLevel

I just got on amazon & I found 12 inches for 47 & the 14 inches for 55 that's with shipping, so I believe I will get the 14 inch, Thanks!!

Do you got the link for the 12 inch? & was that order with or without shipping???

Yeah :) I'm happy you found it. I think you will really like it!! The 12 inch is $41.27 without shipping. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Milky-Saga-Go...N688/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305671498&sr=8-1 . I think it was a little cheaper when I bought it. It's great hair though and way cheaper on amazon than I saw anywhere else.

HTH :)

kibbles318

I too am planning to get a sew-in for a few weeks as a protective style (1st time). After some perusing on youtube, I saw that the Saga Gold Remy held up really well and looked great. I found some on Amazon.com for a great price (like $20 cheaper than other online hair shops). I just received it and it looks and feels amazing. I ran my fingers through it several times and there was no shedding.

I paid like $43 for the 12inch, $50 for the 14inch, and I just ordered a 16inch bag for like $68. Yeah... I saw songbirddiva4life's Easter video: http://www.youtube.com/user/SongbirdDiva4Life#p/u/2/HYi-5OAxB-s and now I'm hooked. I know it's excessive but I WANT THAT HAIR!! Lol... anyway, sorry to get off topic.

Bottom line: Saga Gold Remy Yaky is great hair at a good price on Amazon.

The saga gold is great... There are bad reviews on it but I had a great experience. I swear the hair never tangled and minimal shedding. And I'm really rough on my weaves... And of course I was extra rough with it because the BSS I bought from had a $10 special on it...

Rina88

can sensationnel goddess natural yaki hold a curl? I just bought it b/c it looked nice, nie reviews and I loved the way it looked and felt. I want to get a rollerset on it though for July 4th. I was going to get Bohyme Diamond Natural Yaki but I can't find any reviews and the website only has a pic of the package, and it was only $50 for 14" so I'm sad haha.