Biosilk products

L

legs71

Today I went to the beauty supply store to buy some braid shampoo. The funniest thing I noticed since joining this board is I read the back of the bottles EXTENSIVELY. Before this board I just looked at the front of the bottle and kept it movin'. I was checking out the Biosilk line and was wondering if anyone has tried these products. I once read an article in Heart & Soul magazine that gave the shampoo good reviews. Can anyone fill me in?

DiamondDoll

hi...

I haven't used the whole line of these products...but I love the silk therapy when my hair needs to be detangled after washing when it's near touch up time...the comb just glides.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nyambura

surfer girl
Hi Legs71,
I too use the Silk Therapy and it also lets the comb glide through my wet hair. It seems to work well with the Silk Infusion (it's a leave-in spray). It seemed to work better in the summer. Now that the weather is dipping into the teens, I have to combat potential dryness with heavier artillery /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ... good thing I'm a PJ /images/graemlins/smirk.gif, and have lots of products to help with this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif