BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Thanks Frisky, I had no problem with the Bask Etsy site; order placed! Next stop, MyHoneychild or SD can't decide, then KBB.

Then makeup...out of control, smh.

I could not find the discount code box on DB and I panicked lol. I kept clearing my order then I finally saw that box on the left.

I ordered DB and Brown Butter Beauty. I'm done, can't wait for my goodies.

Ok....So I got another Tahitian Vanilla Moisture Mist from SheScentIt. I know that was pretty fast, but its really all I wanted. I already have enough DC's to last me the entire year. Not going to lie though....I'm going to be ordering more AO's DC's when my order gets here, *Hoping for a 5 Dollar Coupon :pray:

copped my oyin. Kinda not sure about Darcy's. the shipping is high :(

Darcy's shipping is what always made me order from Sage rather than them directly. My staple from them is the pumpkin seed condish though and they lowered the 16 oz from $20 to $12; so even with the $10.50 I paid in shipping, I'm still getting a deal.

Darcy's shipping is what always made me order from Sage rather than them directly. My staple from them is the pumpkin seed condish though and they lowered the 16 oz from $20 to $12; so even with the $10.50 I paid in shipping, I'm still getting a deal.

My shipping was only 6.75.

Shoot! I had DB pumkin seed 16oz in my cart and the price changed to $20. ;o(

Is there a coupon code for Curly Kinks because the site isn't applying the discount?

Me either, I believe she removed that due to the sale so i removed certain items and paid $48.

Oh I see..she changed it from free shipping to a free gift if you order over 60.00.

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=186070" said:
PJaye[/URL];17328443]Is there a coupon code for Curly Kinks because the site isn't applying the discount?

We want to apologize for the mix up on our website. You will see your discounts once you add the products to your... fb.me/1SCJQLLpr

Saw this on the site.

We want to apologize for the mix up on our website. You will see your discounts once you add the products to your... fb.me/1SCJQLLpr

Saw this on the site.

Thanks, Philippians413. I've tried adding, re-adding and refreshing to no avail; the discount just does not come up no matter what I do. I'm about to skip it and move on to something else. I appreciate your assistance, though.

My shipping was only 6.75.

Shoot! I had DB pumkin seed 16oz in my cart and the price changed to $20. ;o(
I ordered 4 - 16 oz. Pumpkin Seed Conditioners at $12. Shipping was $6.75. Total order = $42.75.

I ordered 4 - 16 oz. Pumpkin Seed Conditioners at $12. Shipping was $6.75. Total order = $42.75.

Wait...I had 3 items (two of them were 8oz and one was 16oz) and my shipping was $8.50. That ain't fair, you made out like a bandit!

Wait...I had 3 items (two of them were 8oz and one was 16oz) and my shipping was $8.50. That ain't fair, you made out like a bandit!
AyannaDivine I agree! When Froreal3 reported the conditioner was $12 for 16oz, I jumped on that right away!!! I'm in Florida; maybe that accounts for the shipping differences. Where does she ship from?

The pumpkin seed conditioner is my HOLY GRAIL conditioner.

Couldn't pass up that $12 for the 16 oz Pumpkin Seed Condish, it's normally $20 (via Sage). Got two of 'em!

It's also $12 on DB site. Does anyone know if Oyin has a BF sale? Can't found the discount code

It's also $12 on DB site. Does anyone know if Oyin has a BF sale? Can't found the discount code

**SaSSy** -

Oyin Handmade
Sale Date: Nov 23-26
Sale Details: 20% OFF +Free Shippping on $60 using ‘ThisBlackFriday’ ($10 OFF using ‘BLFI’ on International Orders)
Featured Product: Whipped Pudding [+]

Anyone else having problems with that MyHoneychild discount code. And why doesn't she take Paypal

I swear, they are always the worst when it comes to doing things right!

Strillaniah conditioner (2) - shipping was flat rate.

Darcys - (2) Banana Brulee Conditioner, Cocoa whip and smoothing cream.....my shipping was $11.95.....GOSH!!!

I wonder what's up wit da hydroqenchsystem site at checkout?? Every time I click the pay method it takes me to a blank screen...smh!! Oh, well guess that means I didn't need it anyway.

Back