BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

classoohfive

Finally received my Henna Sooq order, a month later. My amla isn't there, and it's the reason my order was delayed in the first place (there was a release date pending, then the date was pushed further, and then it finally cleared and shipped). :perplexed There's nothing in my account saying I'm receiving a separate package or anything else considering the amla powder.

I emailed them. I'm irritated, but not mad because they tend to have good customer service. :) I still have a little bit of amla powder left so I'll be able to touch up in the meantime. :yep:

Forgot to update. They got back to me the next day and said it's shipping separately. I wish they would have went ahead and did that weeks ago. I'll probably try my "Sweet Honey" DC :spinning: tonight or post henna now that I have some time this weekend.

*Frisky*

Ok yall...I am late with this but I am JUST now opening my order from BASK. The only thing I ordered was the YAM Nectar hair treatment stuff. Why is the jar only a tad bit half full??!! I emailed her with my complaint so I am hoping she comes correct. I did take pics and told her that I could provide them if she would like. Anybody ever have an issue with BASK?

Kurlee

Ok yall...I am late with this but I am JUST now opening my order from BASK. The only thing I ordered was the YAM Nectar hair treatment stuff. Why is the jar only a tad bit half full??!! I emailed her with my complaint so I am hoping she comes correct. I did take pics and told her that I could provide them if she would like. Anybody ever have an issue with BASK?

bask smells so good :drunk:

Ogoma

They left out something from an order. Rashida responded promptly and addressed the issue. Her customer service is top-notch. I feel like her most important customer anytime I deal with her :lol:. But I think she treats everyone that way. She has my money for as long as she wants it.

Bask and CJ are the only companies I am dealing with directly in 2013. All other things I will get from Aveyou or Sage. If they don't have it, I would not buy it. I am tempted to try Soultanicals, but I will hold off until 2014.

Philippians413

I'm still waiting on my Soultanicals order. I ordered a bottle of knot sauce on the 17th and haven't heard anything from them since. The site says that my order is awaiting fulfillment.

Is anyone else waiting for them too?

coyacoy

coyacoy Hi! How is the stiff of this henna? Thanks!

*I may order,for next months henna.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita.... since I'm going to a party tomorrow I decided to go ahead and Henna today.... I will report back once I rinse it out but I wanted to let you know that as of right now the sift was amazing! no stems no sticks let me say it again NO stems NO sticks!! wonderful! the only thing I'm a little suspect about is when I rinse it because it was kind of a gummy consistency not like the other kind that I've used ( Ive been using the Moroccan henna) because that one normally gets kind of creamy like cake batter and this one was a little bit more gummy ... but like I said it was smooth as silk re: sift... I will see how it rinses out because I was a little concerned when I rinsed it off of my hand and arm it was a little difficult to rinse off so I'm a tiny bit worried about how long it's going to take to rinse out but I will report back and let you know!

Eta: I mixed it with coconut milk and a little bit of warm water

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

I'm still waiting on my Soultanicals order. I ordered a bottle of knot sauce on the 17th and haven't heard anything from them since. The site says that my order is awaiting fulfillment.

Hey :)

I ordered from them on the December 16th, my order shipped on the 22nd and I received my order on the 27th. SO in total I had to wait 11 days for my order (6 days for processing and 5 days for shipping). Its not the best, but its better then most :yep:. I sent them an email and ask when my package should ship out on the 21st, I never received a reply, but my package did ship the next day. So I would just email her and ask, maybe she'll do the same for you.

HTH'S :)

kupenda

Oh lawd. I was up drooling on their site at 3 this morning! I made plans for that knot sauce! Ugh. Please don't tell me we have another poopy vendor on our hands

Philippians413

Hey :)

I ordered from them on the December 16th, my order shipped on the 22nd and I received my order on the 27th. SO in total I had to wait 11 days for my order (6 days for processing and 5 days for shipping). Its not the best, but its better then most :yep:. I sent them an email and ask when my package should ship out on the 21st, I never received a reply, but my package did ship the next day. So I would just email her and ask, maybe she'll do the same for you.

HTH'S :)

Oh lawd. I was up drooling on their site at 3 this morning! I made plans for that knot sauce! Ugh. Please don't tell me we have another poopy vendor on our hands

Just sent them an email. I'll report back if I hear anything from them.

Lita

*Frisky* Half full,thats not good...No I never had a problem with B.A.S.K she's pretty much on point with CS,hope it works out..

Happy Hair Growing!

coyacoy

Lita.... since I'm going to a party tomorrow I decided to go ahead and Henna today.... I will report back once I rinse it out but I wanted to let you know that as of right now the sift was amazing! no stems no sticks let me say it again NO stems NO sticks!! wonderful! the only thing I'm a little suspect about is when I rinse it because it was kind of a gummy consistency not like the other kind that I've used ( Ive been using the Moroccan henna) because that one normally gets kind of creamy like cake batter and this one was a little bit more gummy ... but like I said it was smooth as silk re: sift... I will see how it rinses out because I was a little concerned when I rinsed it off of my hand and arm it was a little difficult to rinse off so I'm a tiny bit worried about how long it's going to take to rinse out but I will report back and let you know!

Eta: I mixed it with coconut milk and a little bit of warm water

Update: rinsed out like a dream! Red raj for the win!

Lita

Update: rinsed out like a dream! Red raj for the win!

coyacoy Yea,good to know...How is the color?..Sorry for all the questions..

*For 2013,I made up my mind to make/stick with things that work..Save money/time/space & money..

2013 is about Great CS & Fantastic Products...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Ogoma

Lita

For me, it's 2013 is about Great Sales, Great Customer Service & Great low cost Shipping.

:yep:. I am going to start paying close attention to shipping costs. One of the main reasons, along with fast shipping and good customer service, I am using vendors I can get multiple brands from.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ogoma

Yeah, that Shipping can be a deal-breaker (regardless how good the stuff is).:ohwell:

If they have a decent "Sale" but stick you on the Shipping it was all for nought.:perplexed

Last edited:

Kurlee

i've pretty much found my staples, so i'm hoping to not be tempted by all these lines. why can't kinky curly have a sale? that's been my my ish since it came out. consistent, no formula changes. tried and true. :love: