• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Black Friday 2022 What Are You Getting? (Hair Care Edition)

MilkChocolateOne

SSi Leave-ins and I'll toss in Qhemet Biologics AOHC, OHHB, CANP and BRBC for my moisturizers. These are the only products I need at the moment and I can't wait for the BF sales to begin.

I hope you receive a good jar of the Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream. The last 2 jars I ordered had a different color and texture. It doesn't perform the way it used to. Now it just sits on top of my strands. I will post a pictures for comparison. I ordered from Ulta in September and noticed the difference. I thought Ulta may have had old stock. I ordered directly from Qhemet in October and that jar had the same texture as the jar from Ulta. Qhemet changed something about the formula. I also included texture pictures from a jar I ordered from in Qhemet in January 2022.

Aggie

I hope you receive a good jar of the Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream. The last 2 jars I ordered had a different color and texture. It doesn't perform the way it used to. Now it just sits on top of my strands. I will post a pictures for comparison. I ordered from Ulta in September and noticed the difference. I thought Ulta may have had old stock. I ordered directly from Qhemet in October and that jar had the same texture as the jar from Ulta. Qhemet changed something about the formula. I also included texture pictures from a jar I ordered from in Qhemet in January 2022.
Thanks bunches. Maybe you should leave a review directly on their site so they can know that we know something changed.

colorful_coils

Gonna get primarily stylers! I go through them way faster than anything else in my stash, and I'd like to try different combos over the next year to narrow down my favorites.
  • Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic
  • The Doux Bee Honey Setting Foam
  • The Doux Mousse Def
  • Mielle Organics Brazilian Curly Cocktail Mousse
  • Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Curl Defining Mousse
  • Camille Rose Curl Maker
  • Innersense I Create Volume
  • Miche Beauty Set Curl Defining Mousse
  • Miche Bounce Curl Defining Cream
  • SheScentIt Restore and Repair Hair Mask
  • Miche Beauty STRENGTHEN Deep Conditioner
  • Oyin Handmade Ginger Mint Co-Wash