Black Friday 2023 Wish List

Lylddlebit

• Dyson Airstrait (only if there is a bundle and I can apply the owner's program discount)
  • Tymo Ring (the original ceramic version)
  • Octocurl
  • 4 Etsy Hair sticks I have been stalking
  • Men's silk socks (gotta stop stealing DH's for sock curls and get my own pair lol...all of my socks are small and ankle sized)
  • Qhemet Biologics(I have the habit of buying a round of product every sale they have...they are my favorite natural hair line)
  • Maybe more Go Sleek Rollers(I have been eying the set of soft rollers and the smaller rod I would by 2 sets of each during a good sale)
  • Maybe the EAP waver (the waver I have works great but it's old)
  • Maybe the Dyson Airswrap's large volumizing brush and diffuser(if I get the Airstrait, I will just get those too)

I don't really want much and some of what is on this list may not be the sale I am looking for...if so, I will wait.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
•a quality blow dryer: I’m currently eyeing Dyson or I may get a standing hood dryer
•rose, rhassoul, and bentonite clay; Aloe Vera, Amla, and fenugreek powder; activated charcoal for clay wash
•Mimi’s hair oils
•Adwoa Baomint Conditioner
•Sirod Naturals shampoo and conditioner (undecided on what type, I just want something travel friendly)
•Mielle Pomegranate and Honey Coiling Custard and Mousse (maybe)

My list is very low this year.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I will only buy if i can get a decent deal:

Salerm Brushing Thermo Active Spray
Salerm Keratin Shot Serum
Salerm Silk Touch Serum
Salerm 21 B5 leave in 1000ml
Pump for leave in
Biolage Ultra Hydra Source Moisturizing Conditioning Balm for Very Dry Hair
Its a 10 plus Keratin Mask
Roux Repair and Shine Leave in x 3-5
Xtreme Gel Big jar x 4
Doux Bee Girl Custard x 3
Hawaiian Silky Argan Oil Shine Mist or Proclaim Olive oil Shine Mist

Last edited:

CoiledOrchids

• Dyson Airstrait (only if there is a bundle and I can apply the owner's program discount)
  • Tymo Ring (the original ceramic version)
  • Octocurl
  • 4 Etsy Hair sticks I have been stalking
  • Men's silk socks (gotta stop stealing DH's for sock curls and get my own pair lol...all of my socks are small and ankle sized)
  • Qhemet Biologics(I have the habit of buying a round of product every sale they have...they are my favorite natural hair line)
  • Maybe more Go Sleek Rollers(I have been eying the set of soft rollers and the smaller rod I would by 2 sets of each during a good sale)
  • Maybe the EAP waver (the waver I have works great but it's old)
  • Maybe the Dyson Airswrap's large volumizing brush and diffuser(if I get the Airstrait, I will just get those too)

I don't really want much and some of what is on this list may not be the sale I am looking for...if so, I will wait.
yess I'm combing out my locs right now and I really want a steamer and some travel size qhemet biologics heavy cream.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I want a few more things
CHI Keratin Mist 32 oz
La Brasiliana Dieci 32oz
Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor x 6
Giovanni direct 23oz x 2
Design essentials honey Moisturizing shampoo 32oz

Last edited:

Keen

Good Day ladies,

The only thing on my list for black friday is the IRestore Elite. Being that I have lost so much hair from COVID and Thyroid Disease, I need to get this device for hope. It has not hindered my length but extreme shedding of over 60% of my hair.
I bought the teradome a couple of months ago on eBay for $600.