Black Friday hair deals

Cali*Rocks

What are you ladies getting from these sales? I'm probably gonna get tubs of all the butters from Afroveda and the Strinillah conditioner from Hairveda :grin: oh and the amla cream rinse poo. and maybe the poo bar from afroveda

*fabulosity*

Okay... I want like ALL of the Christine Gant stuff... Face/hair... I'm a sucker for great packaging.. I'm adding my stuff to the carts now.. and for those I can't add... I got an excel list so I can do it on my mobile while I'm out dodging and ducking folks at 1 a.m. trying to get gifts.

Cali*Rocks

Okay... I want like ALL of the Christine Gant stuff... Face/hair... I'm a sucker for great packaging.. I'm adding my stuff to the carts now.. and for those I can't add... I got an excel list so I can do it on my mobile while I'm out dodging and ducking folks at 1 a.m. trying to get gifts.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:And seeing some of your posts I bet you will get ALL the stuff.

asummertyme

I am finally on my last bottle of hydro soft from last black friday when i snatched up 4 o4 5 bottles..I need to re-up on that stuff...I hope it goes on sale too..I need some sha kaikai oil too...

Eisani

Asummertyme, where in da hell have I been?! :yawn: @ your siggy! Great progress girl.

Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Jasmine's yet? I'm asking for a friend :look:

Eisani

:pray: Dear sweet baby Jesus, PLEASE let me have service in these here mountains. There are some thangs I need Lord and I KNOW you want your daughter to be blessed. Bless these cell towers in your name. Amen.

labelfree

I really want to try a few items from this line

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beijaflores

I want the Cali Peach Pomade and the Creme Brulee :lick: Hope they have a sale

ETA: I shoot her a email and this what she said

Hello,

We haven't yet published the Black Friday special but we're offering a generous sample size of either the cocoa-mango/hemp buttercream or whipped shea with a $25 purchase. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Best,
Stevonne
Beija-Flor Naturals
www.beijaflornaturals.com

Still hope she has a sale :yep:

Last edited:

*fabulosity*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:And seeing some of your posts I bet you will get ALL the stuff.

In my best Rickey Smiley voice...

"Leave me ALONE!!!!" :lachen::lachen:

I have not bought hair stuff besides BKT for a long long long time ... I'm due. Plus she only got like 7 or 8 products (maybe 19 but a few come in a kit and that counts as one.. :look:)

*fabulosity*

Asummertyme, where in da hell have I been?! :yawn: @ your siggy! Great progress girl.

Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Jasmine's yet? I'm asking for a friend :look:

SAVE US TO YOUR FAVORITES FOR OUR BIG BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!! EVERYONE THAT MAKES A PURCHASE DURING OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING TO WIN A COUPON CODE FOR $50 WORTH OF FREE STUFF(2 winners will be chosen at random)

ON SALE NOW use discount code hairluv for even more savings
Body Whip / Body Lotion
Hair Reconstructor
Natural Deodorant
Hemp and Aloe Body Wash
Shipping Special For any order over $15.00 shipping is just $5.00

www.jasminesbathandbeautyproducts.com

Shay72

Natural, 4A
SAVE US TO YOUR FAVORITES FOR OUR BIG BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!! EVERYONE THAT MAKES A PURCHASE DURING OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING TO WIN A COUPON CODE FOR $50 WORTH OF FREE STUFF(2 winners will be chosen at random)

ON SALE NOW use discount code hairluv for even more savings
Body Whip / Body Lotion
Hair Reconstructor
Natural Deodorant
Hemp and Aloe Body Wash
Shipping Special For any order over $15.00 shipping is just $5.00

[URL="http://www.jasminesbathandbeautyproducts.com"]www.jasminesbathandbeautyproducts.com[/URL]

Okay this is scary, I just went to my e-mail to copy this into a post :blush:.

Cali*Rocks

In my best Rickey Smiley voice...

"Leave me ALONE!!!!" :lachen::lachen:

I have not bought hair stuff besides BKT for a long long long time ... I'm due. Plus she only got like 7 or 8 products (maybe 19 but a few come in a kit and that counts as one.. :look:)

It's okay, there is hope for people like you. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Hi my name is *fabulosity* and I'm a product junkie :look:

Geminigirl

Any other reviews on MJ especially on type 4 hair. What would be the best products to try? I BSS in my area is also doing the BOGO sell. I might try to make it out that way.

SmilingElephant

I know i need to restock up on some Banana Brulee conditioner and i need the Fortifying Masque from Shescentit....my hair could use a little protein :yep:

Mandy4610

Is there a way to gather all the links into the first post:look: I mean the PJ in me can go through the thread, but PJs also need convinience in order to get their shopping on faster:spinning:
By the time I realized Folica had a sale, all the FHI runways were gone!!:wallbash:
I know LHCF has been all up in Folica:rolleyes:

TrustMeLove

I think it's unwise for these etailers to throw out these LAST minute deals unless they really don't want that much business. I've been setting money aside for weeks and mullying over my list of things that I'm going to buy from each etailer that I pretty much knew was going to have a sale.

My list is MAXED! I'm trying to cut the list down. So if and when these other etailers (oyin whoever else) decides to have a sale all last minute I can't add them to my list because it's already set in stone.I dont' have any extra money to allocate to that company.

ALso, this sale should be more about getting newcomers to try your items. Adding more customers to your business. I'm a first time buyer for all of the natural etailers.The only reason I decided to take the leap was because of the sale. If I love something I will purchase it w/ or w/o a sale.

I'm just saying it's not that smart unless they really can't or don't want to give out the deals. But, Qhemet, AfroVeda, and Darcy's Botanicals are the only folks on my list and this will be my first time buying from them...and the main push was because they were having a sale. I have over $150 worth of items on my list :nono: I need to cut this down to by $50 at least. I hope.

Last edited:

werenumber2

I think I've whittled my list down to...

Hairveda - full size bottle of Cocasta oil
Afroveda - Shikakai Elixir
Shescentit - a bottle or two of Coco Creme leave-in conditioner

I'm undecided on whether or not to get another jar of SitriNillah from Hairveda. I really like it and just finished my jar, but I don't know if I need 16 OUNCES of the stuff. I was just fine with my 8 oz jar. :ohwell:

ladybuddafly

*Jane Carter Solutions
http://www.janecartersolution.com/haircareguru/?p=195

Use Promo code thanks09.
This offer is for web or phone orders ONLY. Offer is for 20% off all retail prices including regimens, travel kits and survival kits.

*Curl Junkie
http://www.curljunkie.com/New-Products-s/3.htm
We will be having a "Black Friday" Sale (Nov. 27th, 2009), so be sure to come check it out! We have 5 new products that will be released on that Friday just in time for the sale! So come back and enjoy...the new products include a new leave-in conditioner, rinse-out conditioners, a deep repair conditioner and a curl (thick-liquid) gel!

*If you’re in Atlanta, Urbanbella is having an open house, providing lunch and participating in the MJ BOGO free sale:
http://www.urbanbella.net/shop/events.html

*Christina Gant
25% off on Friday for Christine Gant at etsy.
www.brownbutterbeauty.com