Bolthouse Farms Drinks and Hair Growth/Health...

CherryBomb

After that whole orange juice ordeal, I'd rather juice some fresh fruits and vegetables.
I use to drink their carrot juice.

candy626

I got the same effect from drinking Odwalla Vanilla Protein drinks daily. When I drank those drinks, lots of water, and walked everyday, my hair, skin, and nails seemed to be in great condition.

Billygirl61

I just tried the carrot juice bolthouse and it'e very tasty and is very close to regular jhome juiced carrots and the fact they flash pasteurize means some of the nutrients still remain and definitely can be a backup if I cannot get to juice

LunaGorgeous

I used to drink the Bolthouse Green Goodness and the berry one, but the sweetness is waaaaay too overpowering for me. I was trying so hard to find a way to mask the taste of my spirulina/chlorella but to no avail...lol...Plus they're pasteurized so I just stopped drinking them altogether eventually.

finickyone

Green Goodness is my fav. My 11 yr old daughter started me on this. A friend of hers would bring it to school & share it with her. My daughter barely eats vegetables, so I gladly purchase this for the household.

If you have a Sam's Club you can get a 2 pack (1 qt each) for $5.86. That's the cheapest I have seen it. It's even more expensive then that at the military commissary where prices are usually cheaper.

finickyone

I had no idea about the increased hair growth. My edges have always been a problem & for the past two months they are thicker & getting longer. I never do length checks, but I think I will start to see what type of results I am getting. I'm not much of a breakfast person, so I usually drink the green smoothie as a meal replacement for breakfast.

danysedai

My husband and I love the green goodness!we're trying to figure out the ingredient proportions so we can make our own.

guyanesesista

That protein plus had my hair and nail growing like crazy but I was gaining to much weight and it was hard to find. That stuff just flies off the shelf.

CurleeDST

I only drink fresh juice. I do not like the taste of the store-bought brands. They always have a funny taste to me.

jayjaycurlz

I used to drink the Bolthouse Green Goodness and the berry one, but the sweetness is waaaaay too overpowering for me. I was trying so hard to find a way to mask the taste of my spirulina/chlorella but to no avail...lol...Plus they're pasteurized so I just stopped drinking them altogether eventually.

I agree with you. They put waaaay to much sugar in their juices. Some of them have 26 - 30g of sugar per serving. Might as well take a multi and wash it down with a coke.

Don't get me wrong, they taste great and my favs were Green Goodness, Vanilla Protein, Expresso/Capuchino Protein, Mango, Carrot and Berry juices. :lick: I just can't drink that much sugar and haven't bought any since paying attention to the nutritional labels on their juices.