Bone Straight w/Sedu

Sade'

So if I want to straighten my hair w/o blow drying what are some good ideas. My hair dries to a dry afro, it just won't lay down. Thick roots and permed ends.

Can I section it off and roll it into lil knots all over to stretch the roots while they air dry over night or something? (If u can picture this in ur mind) Then wake up and flat iron? Also do I apply the CHI silk infusion to each piece as I apply heat?

I am really trying to avoid relaxing my hair AND/OR going to the Dominicans right now...I just needs suggestions as to how to get a straight flowing look w/o tons of heat.

:help:

So if I want to straighten my hair w/o blow drying what are some good ideas. My hair dries to a dry afro, it just won't lay down. Thick roots and permed ends.

Can I section it off and roll it into lil knots all over to stretch the roots while they air dry over night or something? (If u can picture this in ur mind) Then wake up and flat iron? Also do I apply the CHI silk infusion to each piece as I apply heat?

I am really trying to avoid relaxing my hair AND/OR going to the Dominicans right now...I just needs suggestions as to how to get a straight flowing look w/o tons of heat.

:help:

Yep. I sectioned/stretched mine with braids or a pony tail. Then flat ironed in small sections after it was dry. I'm not sure about the 'knots'... but if they allow your hair natural hair to dry straighter, they should be ok. HTH!

I don't like to manipulate my hair too much when wet b/c of the different textures, my favorite is to detangle under the shower so all my hair is slicked back and down, then wrap a towel around for 10-15 minutes - this will dry most of the excess water out of your hair - then I add a creamy leave - in like lacio lacio, NTM silk touch, or garnier sleek n shine and tie it down with a satin scarf to airdry. Once it's almost completely dry - section the hair into 4 - 6 sections and add a drop of chi to each, concentrating on the ends.

Back