Boundless Tresses, aka, Odorless MTG... How's it working for ya?

elaine07

I just started using mine a couple weeks ago, so I can't tell how much progress I've made yet. Plus, my hair is weaved so I'll really be able to tell once I take my hair out. I was suprised at how fast my order was delivered. I recieved my bottle of BT in 5 days! :grin:

klassykutie

So far, it has been working GREAT for me and I have only used it for about 4 weeks. I started using it before my most recent relaxer, and it made my new growth really easy to manage and soft. Hair has thickened a bit, cause my hair is naturally thin, and the right side of my hair is filling out and catching up with the left side, because it tends to grow slower. So, thus far, I give it an A+++++!!!!!

JuicesN'Berries

Just wanted to know if anybody heats theirs up before application. I think your scalp absorbs it better when its warmer.....but I don't want it to effect the chemical properties of sulfur. Anybody got any answers???

Nice & Wavy

JuicesN'Berries said:
Just wanted to know if anybody heats theirs up before application. I think your scalp absorbs it better when its warmer.....but I don't want it to effect the chemical properties of sulfur. Anybody got any answers???

I heat my up for 8 seconds each time and it hasn't stopped working for me at all. I do here though that if you heat it up too much or use it on your ends and then flatiron or curl it, it stinks something terrible, so don't do that.

BT should primarily be used on the scalp. I use very little on my ends, only because after I put on my scalp, whatever is left on my hands, I use on the very ends of my hair.

SignatureBeauty

I try to keep it on my scalp but with a Twa it is hard, I purchased the Scented one and it does smell good but I can still smell a Faint hint of the sulfur I guess because I get amounts on my Hair but it is nothing that Linger or anyone will notice and it is not Loud so I can live with it. But I might have to use it like 3x's a week because my scalp retain oil and it will stay for a couple of days and I don't want to keep piling it on.

Studio_gal

I'm loving this stuff - I've been using the scented since February and I have little to no breakage when I comb through my hair natural 4a/b hair. I think its grown a bit - but haven't stretched my hair to check out how much. I'm trying not to measure too often so will check at the end of this month.
I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. NL keep on doing what you're doing :)

InNeedofHairapy

TSUprincess, every time I see your siggy I want to cut all of my hair off. your curls are SOOO pretty and curly and cute.

Now, back on topic...I am not using BT, but all of these posts are making me want to order

misskris816

Nice & Wavy said:
I heat my up for 8 seconds each time and it hasn't stopped working for me at all. I do here though that if you heat it up too much or use it on your ends and then flatiron or curl it, it stinks something terrible, so don't do that.

BT should primarily be used on the scalp. I use very little on my ends, only because after I put on my scalp, whatever is left on my hands, I use on the very ends of my hair.

I only apply BT to my scalp, and even when I use my curling iron after I've just washed my hair, it still stinks.

Nice & Wavy

misskris816 said:
I only apply BT to my scalp, and even when I use my curling iron after I've just washed my hair, it still stinks.

Being natural, I don't put heat in my hair often so I don't have that problem with it stinking....I love the smell of BT and of course, you will be able to smell some sulphur in your hair because that is the main ingredient in the product, but the fragrant one smells really good.

AbundantlyBlessed

I'm using scented BT for the past 10 days, immediately after my photo II relaxer. The new growth is unlike any that I have experienced in the past - thicker and fuller. I'm planning to stretch for 10 weeks.....hope I will make it.

Many thanks to LHCF and naturallady!

I can't wait to share pictures....but all attempts have failed. Can some kind LHCF sister pm this newbie with instructions.

AvaSpeaks

I use it everyday. I don't know if it's working or not. I will let you guys know after a full months use at the end of November.

I think it's working, but because I'm natural, I can't really tell :nono:

wheezy807

I've missed placed my bottle, i have to look for it. I'm sorry to be honest but i have been using my bottle so inconsistently it's not even funny.:nono: But after this thread, i'm gonna find my bottle and start back using it again.

I had tons of tingling all day yesterday:grin:. :sekret: wish it was that kind of tingle.
Thanks Naturallady and BT. I guess I should order my next bottle soon huh. Been using it daily/every other for the last 2 weeks.

BlueEra

I have been using mine on and off for the past several months because I have tried to find other products that work just as good without the smell. I tried MN and it did nothing for me, but once I hopped back on the BT bandwagon my hair started to grow like crazy again.

I use the balm because the oil was way too messy, but sometimes I worry about using it the first month after a relaxer because it's so thick and I love the way my hair feels after a relaxer.

I think I will just go ahead and suck it up because I get amazing growth.

I find it better for me to use it when I'm wearing protective styles.

The only negative is that when I use a flat iron it smells something terrible.

yodie

I stopped using BT. I got growth and breakage. Eventually, it was way too drying on my temples. I also didn't like the smell in the warmer months.

I switched over to MN and aut gro oils.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Well, here's my confession...

I've had my BT for well over a month, maybe even two months and I haven't even used it yet. *bends over so yall can kick my butt*:rolleyes: I'm gonna use it today!:yep:

dabashmentlady

I love this product. I cut all my hair off in Feb 07 due to over processing. I have been using BT for almost 10 months and I can not believe the results. My hair is natural and I wear a wig so I am able to wash and treat my hair as needed. I use BT almost everyday and my hair growth is amazing. I will never stop using this product. I purchase the 32oz bottle every 3-4 months. It is worth every penny.