Braid cream??

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ladies please help. I'll be braiding all of dd's hair today in small individual type plats. Not teeny tiny but small. Can you recommend something i can use to braid her hair with that will make it soft, shiny and give it a little hold. I want to the style to last 2-4 weeks with me refreshing the perimeter as needed. I will not use gel of any kind. TIA

diadall

I am not offering a suggestion but I hope you don't mind me asking in your thread.

Has anyone used Crisco on hair when braiding?

Chameleonchick

This is exactly what I do to my daughters hair every month since she was 2 (she's 4 now). I use to use ORS lock and twist gel over any on hand leave in I had. Now, I use my own leave in creme that I made specific for the dry climate that I live in now. But the ORS works just fine for a soft hold. I keep her hair in medium braids the size of the fat crayons for 3-4 weeks at a time.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

This is exactly what I do to my daughters hair every month since she was 2 (she's 4 now). I use to use ORS lock and twist gel over any on hand leave in I had. Now, I use my own leave in creme that I made specific for the dry climate that I live in now. But the ORS works just fine for a soft hold. I keep her hair in medium braids the size of the fat crayons for 3-4 weeks at a time.
Hey lady :wave: I was thinking about that ors cream. Well, if it's the one in like a yellow or purple jug or something like that. I'm going to go ahead and get that one. Thanks Chameleonchick :yep: