Braid Question

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Hey Laddies,

I have a question on synthetic hair. I just got braids about a week ago and she put them in very securly, my head was tender that day but once I cowashed it the next day I was fine. No headaches or anything just tender to the touch and that is probably because I never ever where anything in my head. I never were pony tails or anything so I just had to get just to it. Ok so here is the question does kanekolon (sorry on the spelling) slip like human hair? I ask this because already it seem like I have so good growth in places or it could be the braids just sliped down some I don't know. I cowashed on Sunday and cowashed/DC'd on Wed.

TIA

Yes, it could definitely be slippage. It all depends on how the hair is secured at the beginning of the braid.

i wore human and synthetic hair. for personal experience, humna hair definitely slips wayyyy more than synthetic hair. but as the other poster mentioned, it also heavily depends on how the braid is initially secured to the hair. but as a general matter, kankelon hair definteily holds better...imo

Back