BRAIDED BUN ON NATURAL HAIR PICS!!!

cocomama

WOW! thanks ladies:grin: I felt like it was time to try a different protective style. I saw the video on youtube a while back,but I cant seem to find the link now.:sad:

sheba1

Oh, Cocomama, so pretty!!! I am so attracted to buns, lately. May I ask, do you do your buns on wet or dry hair? Do you have any fears of breakage?

cocomama

sheba1,

I usually do my buns on wet hair.Does that lead to breakage?:sad: Please let me know because I dont want that!

sheba1

sheba1,

I usually do my buns on wet hair.Does that lead to breakage?:sad: Please let me know because I dont want that!

Oh noooooo, I'm not saying it does. :nono: I know many many folks prefer to do it this way. I remember reading a thread where a lady said she was able to retain 8 inches of growth in year by wet bunning once per week and leaving it that way! But then some have said they experience breakage. I haven't done natural buns, yet, so I guess I'm doing a bit of an informal poll until my braids come out and I begin doing some bunning of my own.

Your hair is just gorgeous! Whatever you're doing appears to be doing great things for your hair, so I wouldn't change a thing! :yep: