Braidouts-Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream/Darcys Botanicals Transitioning Cream

lonei

Hey ladies

I have heard good things about both of these creams. I want to start incorporating more braidouts on damp hair in my regimen and I have been wanting to try these products however, they are not available in the UK and shipping prices are crazy! Do you know of any other butters or cremes that work very well on textlaxed hair and dont make it dry and reverted the next day? Ones that tame new growth and also work well on braidouts for damp hair.

Thanks

Pics would be appreciated also.

God bless x

SimJam

Re: Braidouts-Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream/Darcys Botanicals Transitioning Cre

those are two of my favorite twist out products to use together ... also like Hair Veda products whipped ends LI under whipped gelly

dont know what the shipping prices to the UK are for HV

lonei

Re: Braidouts-Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream/Darcys Botanicals Transitioning Cre

Thank you, anyone else?

coyacoy

Have you checked out Komaza care? Not sure what their shipping cost to the UK would be but their product line is fantastic

empressri

Why don't you just order some Anita Grant? she's in the UK and I love her hair butters and pomades.

Dposh167

Kyra Indulgence mango moisturizing cream. (not sure if she ships internationally)

Solitude

I've tried both products. I don't like the transitioning cream. Burdock root cream is a good, light moisturizer. Neither had enough "hold" for braidouts for me.

Rain20

What about the ORS Curls Unleashed or Shea Moisture hair products? Carol's daughter has new transitioning products as well.

lonei

Thank you very much, especially for the links! Off to do some more research x