Spinoff: Brastrap....Length in Inches

PinkAngel

I'm 5 feet 2 inches, my hair currently measures 23 inches, the top of my brastrap measures 24 inches. Does this sound right?

If you do the math it means I'm only an inch from BSL, to me it looks so much further away.

How tall are you, how long is your hair, how many more inches till you reach your goal?

Anybody else suffering from hair anorexia?:lol:

breezy

msshic said:
I'm 5 feet 2 inches, my hair currently measures 23 inches, the top of my brastrap measures 24 inches. Does this sound right?

If you do the math it means I'm only an inch from BSL, to me it looks so much further away.

How tall are you, how long is your hair, how many more inches till you reach your goal?

Anybody else suffering from hair anorexia?:lol:

Mschic I'm almost the same as you. I'm 5'1''...top of brastrap measures 23 inches on me, bottom is 24. The last time my hair was straight it measured at 18 inches or so. My goal for next year is 23 inches...my ultimate goal is 25 inches in 2008.

Catina72

I am 5'7" and the last time I measured my hair was in August. It was about 17.5 inches. I would need to hit 25" for the top of the bra. I also have estimated I should reach it by Dec 07:D . I will remeasure my hair this weekend but I'm aiming for at least 19".