Breakage Questions

sherrimberri

Hi ladies

For the past 4-6 weeks, I have been experiencing more than normal breakage when I wash my hair. I am natural with the last 3-4 inches of my hair being heat trained/damage.

Heres the thing I'm noticing this damage now when it is winter and when I am on a 90 day no heat challenge. I wonder if these two reasons may be the culprit of my breakage. I know I need a trim which I plan to take up to an inch off when I am done with my challenge.

My current regimen:
Weekly
DC on dry hair with CD bleak bean smoothie and/or AOHSR(the last two weeks I used chicoras leave in)
Wash with KKCC
Add leave in KKKT
Air dry in twists
Moisturize daily, sometimes I seal and bun.

I used aphogee 2min reconstructor one week in Dec and 2 weeks in Jan on wash days. I added to my ends today as well. The last time I clarified was two weeks ago. Also I baggie my entire head a few nights every week.

Any tips or suggestions on how to stop my breakage is appreciated. Thanks

Maybe u need to dust/trim your ends. I recently noticed too many curlies in the comb & on my shoulders after washing/styling so I dusted, a lot less hair all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Maybe u need to dust/trim your ends. I recently noticed too many curlies in the comb & on my shoulders after washing/styling so I dusted, a lot less hair all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks, I thought this could be a reason. I plan on trimming next month when I straighten.

Back