BREAKAGE/SHEDDING--No More!

amwcah

I found a solution to stop the breakage and shedding. Was it Motions CPR :confused: No, I tried two applications. Was it Shikakai Powder :confused: No. It was (drum rolls please) Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Mask. I applied it Friday and Saturday after my ApHogee treatment and voila:D --no more breakage or shedding. In addition, it left my underprocessed hair very manageable and soft. Thanks Gymfreak! As a result, I purchased the entire Breakage Defense line. ;)

amwcah

Serenity_Peace said:
Shikaiki did it for me...;)

Mmm, I wonder why it didn't work for me :confused: Where did you get yours? I purchased mine from the Indian store in my area. Maybe it was old.

gymfreak336

amwcah said:
I found a solution to stop the breakage and shedding. Was it Motions CPR :confused: No, I tried two applications. Was it Shikakai Powder :confused: No. It was (drum rolls please) Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Mask. I applied it Friday and Saturday after my ApHogee treatment and voila:D --no more breakage or shedding. In addition, it left my underprocessed hair very manageable and soft. Thanks Gymfreak! As a result, I purchased the entire Breakage Defense line. ;)

I am glad you liked it. I used it last wash just the other day. It really is good stuff. When my hair is just kinda blah, I whip it out and everything is all good. I am 4 weeks post and some of my newgrowth is really tight and tough and it softened it up very nicely. I read in the Vibe Vixxen magazine in Feb. that Rhiannas stylist Tippi Shorter uses this line on her every three days when she was on tour.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
amwcah said:
Mmm, I wonder why it didn't work for me :confused: Where did you get yours? I purchased mine from the Indian store in my area. Maybe it was old.

I got mine from a local Indian store as well. I live in an area with a heavy population of Indians and Pakistanis, and yet, it took me awhile to find my place. The one I go to for my products is very clean and fresh, and the manager there is very, very nice. He always tells me that I'm beautiful, which helps. Anyway, I get all of my products, sans Indigo, there. Check dates, and don't be afraid to ask the manager/owner as well. I have found some Indian stores that try and pull a fast one over on the customer; or, at the very least, they just don't keep up with the dates on certain products.

Shikaiki is awesome. Add an oil to it, like Alma. There's also Brahmi oil, which contains Shikaiki, Alma, Neem and other oils. It smells so good, too!!!!

Good luck! And congrats on your success with the anti-breakage/anti-shedding...;)

amwcah

Serenity_Peace said:
I got mine from a local Indian store as well. I live in an area with a heavy population of Indians and Pakistanis, and yet, it took me awhile to find my place. The one I go to for my products is very clean and fresh, and the manager there is very, very nice. He always tells me that I'm beautiful, which helps. Anyway, I get all of my products, sans Indigo, there. Check dates, and don't be afraid to ask the manager/owner as well. I have found some Indian stores that try and pull a fast one over on the customer; or, at the very least, they just don't keep up with the dates on certain products.

Shikaiki is awesome. Add an oil to it, like Alma. There's also Brahmi oil, which contains Shikaiki, Alma, Neem and other oils. It smells so good, too!!!!

Good luck! And congrats on your success with the anti-breakage/anti-shedding...;)

Thanks Serenity_Peace!:D Yeah, I will make sure I'm vigilante about checking those dates.